Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > SMS 2003

SMS 2003

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bC5HbGVlc29u?=

Is there any more news as to when the new SMS 2003 Exam will be released. I
find the exams a great help in learning a subject.
--
Paul

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bC5HbGVlc29u?=
<(E-Mail Removed)(donotspam)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is there any more news as to when the new SMS 2003 Exam will be
> released. I find the exams a great help in learning a subject.

again, no there isn't. when it is you will find the news here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...status/new.asp

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us