Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Call Manager Express Bundle?

Call Manager Express Bundle?

dave

Hello everyone,
I am researching phone system solutions for a branch office - 50 to 75
users. I have been looking at CME and CUE and I'm wondering if anyone
knows of a bundle solution, rather than having to purchase all
hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.

Trendkill

On Jun 17, 7:50 am, dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I am researching phone system solutions for a branch office - 50 to 75
> users. I have been looking at CME and CUE and I'm wondering if anyone
> knows of a bundle solution, rather than having to purchase all
> hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
> router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
> bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.

I am not aware of one, but I would think that you need to check with
and or get Cisco Sales involved. Generally they will help you put
together the package that you are desiring, and the Sales Engineer
should help you be prepared for what you are receiving. Not to say a
bundle doesn't exist, but Cisco has created many 'bundles' for
companies I have worked for without officially selling it as a bundle.

notkailen

On Jun 17, 6:58 am, Trendkill <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jun 17, 7:50 am, dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> > I am researching phone system solutions for a branch office - 50 to 75
> > users. I have been looking at CME and CUE and I'm wondering if anyone
> > knows of a bundle solution, rather than having to purchase all
> > hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
> > router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
> > bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.

> I am not aware of one, but I would think that you need to check with
> and or get Cisco Sales involved. Generally they will help you put
> together the package that you are desiring, and the Sales Engineer
> should help you be prepared for what you are receiving. Not to say a
> bundle doesn't exist, but Cisco has created many 'bundles' for
> companies I have worked for without officially selling it as a bundle.

Cisco sells a number of bundled routers with the appropriate number of
DSP's, Interfaces and User licenses. Typically the router only system
part numbers end in V-CCME. There is also the branch office in a box
promotion found at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...8049bce1.shtml

Hope this helps.

headsetadapter.com

Dave,

If you are not buying this directly from Cisco, you better find a Cisco
Reseller around. First of all - you will get better discounts (with good
Cisco reseller you can get up to 40% discount off the list price). Plus,
they can "build" the system for you. Basically, what you need is 28xx
router, CME license, Unity Express Module and license, IOS License,
interface modules (if required), etc. All these small "details"... And in
most cases, Cisco Resellers don't charge you for "pre-sale" consultation,
for example, to build the system according to your specification.

Good luck,

Mike
CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
------
Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones
www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com
www.headsetadapter.com

"dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> Hello everyone,
> I am researching phone system solutions for a branch office - 50 to 75
> users. I have been looking at CME and CUE and I'm wondering if anyone
> knows of a bundle solution, rather than having to purchase all
> hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
> router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
> bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.

Eddie

On Jun 18, 11:13 am, "headsetadapter.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> If you are not buying this directly from Cisco, you better find a Cisco
> Reseller around. First of all - you will get better discounts (with good
> Cisco reseller you can get up to 40% discount off the list price). Plus,
> they can "build" the system for you. Basically, what you need is 28xx
> router, CME license, Unity Express Module and license, IOS License,
> interface modules (if required), etc. All these small "details"... And in
> most cases,Cisco Resellersdon't charge you for "pre-sale" consultation,
> for example, to build the system according to your specification.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Mike
> CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
> CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
> ------
> Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phoneswww.ciscoheadsetadapter.comwww.headsetadapte r.com
>
> "dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
>

> > Hello everyone,
> > I am researching phone system solutions for a branch office - 50 to 75
> > users. I have been looking at CME and CUE and I'm wondering if anyone
> > knows of a bundle solution, rather than having to purchase all
> > hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
> > router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
> > bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.- Hide quoted text -

Hello everyone. I work for a Cisco reseller and can get pretty much
anything you need at a huge discount with warranty. Reply to author
and I will get in touch. I would post my email on hear but I will get
spammed. Thanks! Ed P.S. We also buy all of your out of service
networking hardware!

Doug McIntyre

Eddie <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> P.S. We also buy all of your out of service networking hardware!

You'd actually pay me money + cover shipping for some 7010's or 1912
switches? How about some Livingston PM3s?

Can I trade even up for a new 1841 ADSL bundle?

(PS. if you don't get that this is a jest, the hardware I list doesn't
usually sell for enough to cover shipping it).

can call manager express smokey Cisco 0 01-26-2005 11:59 PM
Call Manager Express translation-rules virgilv Cisco 1 02-25-2004 07:52 PM

Advertisments