Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Vista 64-bit blue screens

Vista 64-bit blue screens

=?Utf-8?B?UHJldG9yaW91cw==?=

I'm now running Vista Ultimate 64-bit and am consistently getting blue screens.

Most of the times it is an error having to do with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and the
code is 0x0000001A.

Here is the report from Windows after the crash:

Product
Windows

Problem
Shut down unexpectedly

Date
6/17/2007 5:02 PM

Status
Report Sent

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini061707-06.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 000000000000888A
BCP2: FFFFF880062327C8
BCP3: FFFFF880036DA6B1
BCP4: FFFFFA8000742020
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
Server information: addcedaa-6b05-455c-9367-79c2a4faaa9e

And my system info:

Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
4GB RAM
Nvidia 8800GTX
Sound Blaster X-Fi
EVGA 680i motherboard

I'm at a complete loss at this point, any help is appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Pretoruious:
Go here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282504/en-us
it deals with "How to Troubleshoot a STOP 0x0000001A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Error
Message"
Hope that helps.
Carlos

"Pretorious" wrote:

> I'm now running Vista Ultimate 64-bit and am consistently getting blue screens.
>
> Most of the times it is an error having to do with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and the
> code is 0x0000001A.
>
> Here is the report from Windows after the crash:
>
> Product
> Windows
>
> Problem
> Shut down unexpectedly
>
> Date
> 6/17/2007 5:02 PM
>
> Status
> Report Sent
>
> Problem signature
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
> Locale ID: 1033
>
> Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
> Mini061707-06.dmp
> sysdata.xml
> Version.txt
>
> Extra information about the problem
> BCCode: 1a
> BCP1: 000000000000888A
> BCP2: FFFFF880062327C8
> BCP3: FFFFF880036DA6B1
> BCP4: FFFFFA8000742020
> OS Version: 6_0_6000
> Service Pack: 0_0
> Product: 256_1
> Server information: addcedaa-6b05-455c-9367-79c2a4faaa9e
>
> And my system info:
>
> Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
> 4GB RAM
> Nvidia 8800GTX
> Sound Blaster X-Fi
> EVGA 680i motherboard
>
> I'm at a complete loss at this point, any help is appreciated.

jabloomf1230

Carlos,

The more recent nVidia video drivers 158.xx and 16x.xx are causing these
messages when running certain games and other 3D software. This problem
has been reported elsewhere, but no workaround has been found (at least
by me).

Carlos wrote:
> Pretoruious:
> Go here:
> it deals with "How to Troubleshoot a STOP 0x0000001A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Error
> Message"
> Hope that helps.
> Carlos
>
> "Pretorious" wrote:
>
>> I'm now running Vista Ultimate 64-bit and am consistently getting blue screens.
>>
>> Most of the times it is an error having to do with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and the
>> code is 0x0000001A.
>>
>> Here is the report from Windows after the crash:
>>
>> Product
>> Windows
>>
>> Problem
>> Shut down unexpectedly
>>
>> Date
>> 6/17/2007 5:02 PM
>>
>> Status
>> Report Sent
>>
>> Problem signature
>> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
>> OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
>> Locale ID: 1033
>>
>> Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
>> Mini061707-06.dmp
>> sysdata.xml
>> Version.txt
>>
>> Extra information about the problem
>> BCCode: 1a
>> BCP1: 000000000000888A
>> BCP2: FFFFF880062327C8
>> BCP3: FFFFF880036DA6B1
>> BCP4: FFFFFA8000742020
>> OS Version: 6_0_6000
>> Service Pack: 0_0
>> Product: 256_1
>> Server information: addcedaa-6b05-455c-9367-79c2a4faaa9e
>>
>> And my system info:
>>
>> Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
>> 4GB RAM
>> Nvidia 8800GTX
>> Sound Blaster X-Fi
>> EVGA 680i motherboard
>>
>> I'm at a complete loss at this point, any help is appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Thanks for the info, J.
I'm using the 160.04's in Vista x64 with no problems so far.
Carlos

"jabloomf1230" wrote:

> Carlos,
>
> The more recent nVidia video drivers 158.xx and 16x.xx are causing these
> messages when running certain games and other 3D software. This problem
> has been reported elsewhere, but no workaround has been found (at least
> by me).

> Carlos wrote:
> > Pretoruious:
> > Go here:
> > it deals with "How to Troubleshoot a STOP 0x0000001A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Error
> > Message"
> > Hope that helps.
> > Carlos
> >
> > "Pretorious" wrote:
> >
> >> I'm now running Vista Ultimate 64-bit and am consistently getting blue screens.
> >>
> >> Most of the times it is an error having to do with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and the
> >> code is 0x0000001A.
> >>
> >> Here is the report from Windows after the crash:
> >>
> >> Product
> >> Windows
> >>
> >> Problem
> >> Shut down unexpectedly
> >>
> >> Date
> >> 6/17/2007 5:02 PM
> >>
> >> Status
> >> Report Sent
> >>
> >> Problem signature
> >> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> >> OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
> >> Locale ID: 1033
> >>
> >> Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
> >> Mini061707-06.dmp
> >> sysdata.xml
> >> Version.txt
> >>
> >> Extra information about the problem
> >> BCCode: 1a
> >> BCP1: 000000000000888A
> >> BCP2: FFFFF880062327C8
> >> BCP3: FFFFF880036DA6B1
> >> BCP4: FFFFFA8000742020
> >> OS Version: 6_0_6000
> >> Service Pack: 0_0
> >> Product: 256_1
> >> Server information: addcedaa-6b05-455c-9367-79c2a4faaa9e
> >>
> >> And my system info:
> >>
> >> Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
> >> 4GB RAM
> >> Nvidia 8800GTX
> >> Sound Blaster X-Fi
> >> EVGA 680i motherboard
> >>
> >> I'm at a complete loss at this point, any help is appreciated.

jabloomf1230

Carlos,

I've gotten the "memory management" BSOD only three times, that I can
remember, Once with the tweaking program Riva Tuner, once with Oblivion
and once with Flight Simulator X. There doesn't seem to be any pattern
at all.

Carlos wrote:
> Thanks for the info, J.
> I'm using the 160.04's in Vista x64 with no problems so far.
> Carlos
>
> "jabloomf1230" wrote:
>
>> Carlos,
>>
>> The more recent nVidia video drivers 158.xx and 16x.xx are causing these
>> messages when running certain games and other 3D software. This problem
>> has been reported elsewhere, but no workaround has been found (at least
>> by me).

>> Carlos wrote:
>>> Pretoruious:
>>> Go here:
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282504/en-us
>>> it deals with "How to Troubleshoot a STOP 0x0000001A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Error
>>> Message"
>>> Hope that helps.
>>> Carlos

Serdarxxx

I got the same Problem after i restart whis Dreamscene. And like sam
problem after i start World in COnflict game. Monitor goes in Standb
mode but i can hear everything. After some secs PC restarts....

In all another games and aps i got no prblem

System:

8800gtx MSI
4GB Corsair Domination Ram
Asus p4n32e sli Board
e6600 CPU

I hope someone can help u

--
Serdarxx
Serdarxxx's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=3034

http://forums.techarena.i

Vista 64 bit Blue Screens with 4gb of ram =?Utf-8?B?Sm9objg5?= Windows 64bit 3 11-02-2007 09:44 AM
vista 64-bit blue screens =?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?= Windows 64bit 2 06-25-2007 05:51 PM
Can someone tell me why I can't delete this file? and why it blue screens WinXP Pro on delete? zZz Computer Support 1 01-12-2005 02:37 AM
Blue Screens Alan Computer Support 2 10-05-2003 02:03 PM
Blue Screens Alan Computer Support 1 08-03-2003 02:25 PM

Advertisments