Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Editing digital video back onto camera

Editing digital video back onto camera

ziz

I have bought a Sony Cybershot T50 which also takes video stored as a
'MOV1234' file. I would like to take the video clips, edit them together and
put them back onto the Memorystick so I could watch them as a single clip
(the camera has a decent 3 inch screen).
I have a reasonable understanding of simple video editing. What do I need to
do in terms of-
What format do I save to?
How do I name the file?
Many thanks.
Mick

irwell

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:00:59 GMT, "ziz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have bought a Sony Cybershot T50 which also takes video stored as a
>'MOV1234' file. I would like to take the video clips, edit them together and
>put them back onto the Memorystick so I could watch them as a single clip
>(the camera has a decent 3 inch screen).
>I have a reasonable understanding of simple video editing. What do I need to
>do in terms of-
>What format do I save to?
>How do I name the file?
>Many thanks.
>Mick

The Sony W200 stores the video as .mpg files.
So you would need an mpg video capable editor, or if you edit
in avi then you would need to convert to mpg, in order to save it
on the memorystick for viewing on the camera.

ziz

> The Sony W200 stores the video as .mpg files.
> So you would need an mpg video capable editor, or if you edit
> in avi then you would need to convert to mpg, in order to save it
> on the memorystick for viewing on the camera.

Thanks.
Mick