Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Apply for MCSE Course

Apply for MCSE Course

Ziaus Salam

i am working in a It company in India.I want to apply for
a MCSE course from microsoft.
Please suggest me

Thanking You

Ziaus Salam
Mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>I want to apply for
>a MCSE course from microsoft.

Hi,

Seeing as you want to do an 'MCSE course from microsoft', why not
check out the IBM training site?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

>> I want to apply for
>> a MCSE course from microsoft.

> Hi,
>
> Seeing as you want to do an 'MCSE course from microsoft', why not
> check out the IBM training site?

Has anyone else noticed that these bizarre posts seem to come in batches?

Not yours, Kline.

Perhaps they coincide with the first day at bootcamps?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
>>> I want to apply for
>>> a MCSE course from microsoft.

>> Hi,
>>
>> Seeing as you want to do an 'MCSE course from microsoft', why not
>> check out the IBM training site?

> Has anyone else noticed that these bizarre posts seem to come in batches?
>
> Not yours, Kline.
>
> Perhaps they coincide with the first day at bootcamps?

I have wondered about that for a very long time. Something to do with the
lunar cycle, perhaps?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Seeing as you want to do an 'MCSE course from microsoft', why not
> check out the IBM training site?

now, now...all he has to do is book a fight to Redmond...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95DE71A8872A6plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

>> Perhaps they coincide with the first day at bootcamps?
>>

> I have wondered about that for a very long time. Something to do with
> the lunar cycle, perhaps?

I blame the tika...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

>all he has to do is book a fight to Redmond...

fight who in Redmond?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>all he has to do is book a fight to Redmond...

> fight who in Redmond?

blah....

how about Rahman/Ruiz unification fight

--