Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Modules

Modules

Keith

Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Keith wrote:
> Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

That's an interesting headline, but what's the URL to the ground-breaking
story?

--
Fris "Curious minds wanna know" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

MCSE track: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
MCSA track: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Instructor

..
"Keith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:165e01c4fa37$6a1d31e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

Neil

did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:ewLL3nk#(E-Mail Removed):

>> Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

> That's an interesting headline, but what's the URL to the ground-

breaking
> story?

here's the full story:

Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

As technology has progressed, the need for actual humans to support
network infrastructure has diminished. New advances in Microsoft's Visual
Studio application development platform has lead to the creation of small
sections of code, known as "modules", that have self learning abilities
and can replicate the activities currently preformed by their human
conterparts. Microsoft of Redmod, WA have been successfully beta testing
this for the past few months and are now ready to recommend this to many
of thier customers.

"We are really excited about the potential of this", exclaimed Steve
Ballmer, Microsofts CEO at a recent press conference. "Customers now have
the opprotunity to reduce the TCO of the IS deptment substantially by
replacing the recurring cost of IT salaries with these new applets. We
hope to have the full line of modules certified for the administration of
the Windows Server 2003 platform by Q4. Other modules for administering
XP, Windows 2000, and the full suite of and BackOffice application are
planned."

Microsoft has been criticized for promoting the outsourcing trend in the
Tech industry with thier discounting of pricing for the certification
exams in countries such as India. When asked if this will mean the death
of thousands of positions in the tech industry, Ballmer indicated that
any techs losing thier jobs to a computerized support person, should
apply to Microsoft for a position. "It's a windows app after all and we
will need plenty of people to provide phone support and to iron out the
bugs." To that end Microsoft has announced that they will be expanding
the Microsoft Campus in the Seattle suburb to accomodate up to 10,000 new
employees over the next 10-20 years.

disassociated press

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

>Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrator

What role does Module's currently perform?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:ewLL3nk#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

>> That's an interesting headline, but what's the URL to the ground-
>> breaking story?
>>

> here's the full story:
>
> Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators
>
> As technology has progressed, the need for actual humans to support
> network infrastructure has diminished. New advances in Microsoft's
> Visual Studio application development platform has lead to the
> creation of small sections of code, known as "modules", that have
> self learning abilities and can replicate the activities currently
> preformed by their human conterparts. Microsoft of Redmod, WA have
> been successfully beta testing this for the past few months and are
> now ready to recommend this to many of thier customers.
>
> "We are really excited about the potential of this", exclaimed Steve
> Ballmer, Microsofts CEO at a recent press conference. "Customers now
> have the opprotunity to reduce the TCO of the IS deptment
> substantially by replacing the recurring cost of IT salaries with
> these new applets. We hope to have the full line of modules certified
> for the administration of the Windows Server 2003 platform by Q4.
> Other modules for administering XP, Windows 2000, and the full suite
> of and BackOffice application are planned."
>
> Microsoft has been criticized for promoting the outsourcing trend in
> the Tech industry with thier discounting of pricing for the
> certification exams in countries such as India. When asked if this
> will mean the death of thousands of positions in the tech industry,
> Ballmer indicated that any techs losing thier jobs to a computerized
> support person, should apply to Microsoft for a position. "It's a
> windows app after all and we will need plenty of people to provide
> phone support and to iron out the bugs." To that end Microsoft has
> announced that they will be expanding the Microsoft Campus in the
> Seattle suburb to accomodate up to 10,000 new employees over the next
> 10-20 years.
>
> disassociated press

OUTSTANDING

kpg

you will be replaced with a small script file

kp "sounds like a fortune cookie" g

Neil

did you hear "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:O16Kvem#EHA.2568
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/374d/