Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ebay

Gazwad

Why are many sellers on eBay such a waste of space?
The *****!

is but a dream within a dream.

Mitch

In article <8boxtm$ced$(E-Mail Removed)>, Gazwad
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Why are many sellers on eBay such a waste of space?

Because it seems everyone is told that they can make money using eBay,
but very few people have any sense or anything interesting to sell.

There is apparently no one to look over their posts and say, no, a TV
can not also be put into the furniture and collectibles categories.

Even stupid people get loud superlatives lauded about them when they do
anything, like buy or sell an item.