Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How do I create a wireless ad hoc connection?

How do I create a wireless ad hoc connection?

=?Utf-8?B?WllM?=

I wish to connect two of my computers with wireless cards without a router or
a hub, how do I configure my computers to do that?

Eric Cross [MVP]

Greetings,

Barb Bowman has written on how to configure a wireless network without a
router. For more details, see the following link.

Making the Wireless Home Network Connection in Windows XP Without a Router
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...02april08.mspx

Eric Cross
Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com