Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > HOW LONG TO REGISTER AN EXAM

HOW LONG TO REGISTER AN EXAM

=?Utf-8?B?bHVrZQ==?=

Hi,

ten days ago I passed 70-221, last requirement to MCSE
since one week on prometric transcript, but not yet on my MS trancript ;
how long does it take to MS to register my exam and certify me as MCSE?

--
Luke form Italy

Emanuel Ceciu

Hello,

It takes from 2 days to 2 weeks. Wait until 2 weeks pass and if you don't
get your MCP transcript updated then contact prometric or MS.
I have a similar problem when i get my last MCSE exam.

Emanuel Ceciu

"luke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> ten days ago I passed 70-221, last requirement to MCSE
> since one week on prometric transcript, but not yet on my MS trancript ;
> how long does it take to MS to register my exam and certify me as MCSE?
>

> --
> Luke form Italy

Emanuel Ceciu

Hello,

It takes from 2 days to 2 weeks. Wait until 2 weeks pass and if you don't
get your MCP transcript updated then contact prometric or MS.
I have a similar problem when i get my last MCSE exam.

Emanuel Ceciu

"luke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> ten days ago I passed 70-221, last requirement to MCSE
> since one week on prometric transcript, but not yet on my MS trancript ;
> how long does it take to MS to register my exam and certify me as MCSE?
>

> --
> Luke form Italy

kpg

what...no Luke, I am your father...jokes?

>what...no Luke, I am your father...jokes?

I was wondering where Matthew, Mark & John were

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3