Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > What exams do I have to write.

What exams do I have to write.

=?Utf-8?B?U2FlZWQgQWxoYWpyaS4=?=

I did my MCSE NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.0 as elective and then I have upgraded
Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.

Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?

Thanks

T-Bone

"Saeed Alhajri." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I did my MCSE NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.0 as elective and then I have

upgraded
> Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.
>
> Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?

The ones the MS website says you need to write. Alternatively, you can write
the ones that every other person who asked this question before checking
google needed to write.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

MasterShake

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Saeed
Alhajri. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I did my MCSE NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.0 as elective and then I have upgraded
> Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.
>
> Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?
>
> Thanks

Go to the Microsoft MCP site and tell them what certifications you
already have and tell them to "grandfather" you because you have
already taken all the exams allowed by law.

--
"What do you mean I can't be the President of the United States Of America.
Tell me something its still, we, the people right?" - Dave Mustaine € Peace

billyw

it's ok the exams have already been written for you.
you just need to take them now.
all 37 of them... luckily you have 8 weeks to do it in

no please, dont thank me

"Saeed Alhajri." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I did my MCSE NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.0 as elective and then I have upgraded
> Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.
>
> Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?
>
> Thanks

>The ones the MS website says you need to write.

wot! they say u have 2 write exams now??? getaway....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

MasterShake <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:120120050703512767%(E-Mail Removed):

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Saeed
> Alhajri. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I did my MCSE NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.0 as elective and then I have
>> upgraded Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.
>>
>> Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?
>>
>> Thanks

> Go to the Microsoft MCP site and tell them what certifications you
> already have and tell them to "grandfather" you because you have
> already taken all the exams allowed by law.

why can't he ask to be "grandmothered" instead?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/