Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony DSC-T100 System Error

Sony DSC-T100 System Error

gaskellj@gmail.com

Hi,

I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
a dead memory card?

Thanks for any help.

Tony Hwang

> Hi,
>
> I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
> The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
> inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
> Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
> a dead memory card?
>
> Thanks for any help.

Hi,
Mind does not do that. So must be car or it's socket problem(shorting
pin for an example)

Tony Hwang

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
> The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
> inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
> Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
> a dead memory card?
>
> Thanks for any help.

Hi,
Mine dos not do that. Is it Sony Card? Must be a problem with card or
socket pin shorting or something like that.

irwell

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:53:53 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
>The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
>inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
>Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
>a dead memory card?
>
>Thanks for any help.

Does the Memory Stick need formatting, read the manual.

Shawn Hirn

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
irwell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:53:53 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
> >The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
> >inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
> >Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
> >a dead memory card?
> >
> >Thanks for any help.

> Does the Memory Stick need formatting, read the manual.

Go to http://www.google.com and plug in "C:32:01" as a search term and
you'll find tons of hits.