Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Adding AJAX to an existing app

Adding AJAX to an existing app

dgk

I'm just looking into AJAX (mostly because I'd like to use the
calendar extensions) and was wondering how to add it to a project
already well underway. Having created an Ajax-enabled project from the
template, I see that it adds system.web.extensions as a reference.
Then there is a bunch of stuff in web.config.

If I just add the reference and copy the stuff into the existing
web.config, is that all? Plus, I guess, I have to install the
extensions onto the production server.

bruce barker

you are correct on both counts.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)