Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Window Vista

Window Vista

Hello

I have friend, something wrong happened to his computer.
He formated his hard disk, he asks:
what's cheap edition of Windows Vista he can install on his computer.( the
Hard disk has no any type of windows to upgrade or update.
Thank to all.
=============================

Robert Baer

Hello wrote:
> I have friend, something wrong happened to his computer.
> He formated his hard disk, he asks:
> what's cheap edition of Windows Vista he can install on his computer.( the
> Hard disk has no any type of windows to upgrade or update.
> Thank to all.
> =============================

DOS or Linux.

Mr. Arnold

"Hello" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have friend, something wrong happened to his computer.
> He formated his hard disk, he asks:
> what's cheap edition of Windows Vista he can install on his computer.( the
> Hard disk has no any type of windows to upgrade or update.
> Thank to all.
> =============================

Vista Home Basic, and if you got anymore questions about Vista, then I
suggest that you post to a Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista NG like General or
Setup.

Mr. Arnold

"Hello" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have friend, something wrong happened to his computer.
> He formated his hard disk, he asks:
> what's cheap edition of Windows Vista he can install on his computer.( the
> Hard disk has no any type of windows to upgrade or update.
> Thank to all.

Oh, and before he or she runs out buys Vista, then he should check to see
if the machine is Vista compatible.