Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Subnetting

Subnetting

>Subnetting is the heart and soul of tcp/ip.

now you've really gone and confused old Bimbo now!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

why do you people feed these morons by giving them sensible answers to
their dumba$$ questions?
Even if Bimbo is not a troll, and simply a [very] stupid person,
he/she does not warrant an answer to such an unbelievable simple
question(s).

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:50:14 -0600, catwalker63
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Jmbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
>news:1d7701c4f687$f0abdf30$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Thanks Bob,
>>
>> What are CIDR tables?
>>
>> Jimmy MCP
>>

>You really need to study this and know it cold 'cause it's gonna creep
>into questions about dns, dhcp, routing, ras, wins, tci/ip -- all over.
>It's not just going to be straight subnetting questions. To find out
>about CIDR, you need to study tcp/ip and subnetting. The reply from Who
>Goes There should give you a good start for resources.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

It maybe a very stupid question from a very stupid person but at least it
was a NEW question. <g>

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

>It maybe a very stupid question from a very stupid person but at least it
>was a NEW question. <g>

hardly

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3