Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MS OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS

Reply
Thread Tools

MS OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2007
Hi all

I hope somebody can help me with this question please, I am running
Microsoft vista home premium on my new computer I log onto Microsoft Outlook
Web access to check my work e-mails when away from work. Since I've upgraded
to vista when I click on a new e-mail I cannot write anything in the text box
there is a small red cross in the top left-hand corner I did not have this
trouble when I was using Windows XP professional.

I have spoke to the help desk at work and they'll and willing to help me
because the PC I am using is not works issue machine.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lukas Beeler
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2007
* mark p <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Web access to check my work e-mails when away from work. Since I've upgraded
> to vista when I click on a new e-mail I cannot write anything in the text box
> there is a small red cross in the top left-hand corner I did not have this
> trouble when I was using Windows XP professional.


That's because of IE7. Tell your admin's that they'll need to
install the associated Hotfix on their Exchange servers.

Oh, and there's a seperate group for Exchange - this isn't
exactly the right one.

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?bWFyayBw?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2007
Thanks Lukas I have Posted it in the Exchange forum and had no reply

Thanks again

"Lukas Beeler" wrote:

> * mark p <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> > Web access to check my work e-mails when away from work. Since I've upgraded
> > to vista when I click on a new e-mail I cannot write anything in the text box
> > there is a small red cross in the top left-hand corner I did not have this
> > trouble when I was using Windows XP professional.

>
> That's because of IE7. Tell your admin's that they'll need to
> install the associated Hotfix on their Exchange servers.
>
> Oh, and there's a seperate group for Exchange - this isn't
> exactly the right one.
>
> --
> Read my blog at http://projectdream.org
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
The Rev [MCT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-16-2007
The KB article that will helwp you is located here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911829

Pass this information along to your Email Administration Team.

--
..rev

"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"mark p" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Lukas I have Posted it in the Exchange forum and had no reply
>
> Thanks again
>
> "Lukas Beeler" wrote:
>
>> * mark p <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> > Web access to check my work e-mails when away from work. Since I've
>> > upgraded
>> > to vista when I click on a new e-mail I cannot write anything in the
>> > text box
>> > there is a small red cross in the top left-hand corner I did not have
>> > this
>> > trouble when I was using Windows XP professional.

>>
>> That's because of IE7. Tell your admin's that they'll need to
>> install the associated Hotfix on their Exchange servers.
>>
>> Oh, and there's a seperate group for Exchange - this isn't
>> exactly the right one.
>>
>> --
>> Read my blog at http://projectdream.org
>>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Enable SSL for Outlook Web Access rikij Cisco 1 09-22-2005 10:03 PM
Outlook Web Access (OWA) and PIx ksbhatti Cisco 0 09-13-2005 11:04 AM
Problem with FireFox and Microsoft Outlook Web Access Michael Smolowitz Firefox 6 07-08-2005 02:39 PM
How to embed Outlook Web Access Mail within aspx page =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?= ASP .Net 0 04-19-2005 02:58 PM
Outlook Web Access- Push Technology =?Utf-8?B?cGF1bA==?= ASP .Net 1 03-03-2005 04:02 PM



Advertisments