Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Ping JaR/Ken/Doom

OT: Ping JaR/Ken/Doom

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
fantasy world?

Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

Doom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
> fantasy world?
>
> Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

I think it killed itself 'cause you guys were so mean to it. I'm just sorry
I never got my chance to poke a stick into its cage.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
> fantasy world?
>
> Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

Maybe it's mom finally got it to get back on it's meds.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
> fantasy world?
>
> Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

I dunno...it seems to be MIA. I've been waiting for the Merry Christmas
thread to start up again, but it appears as if C-P(atty) has finally been
picked up by its extraterrestrial brethren, and will be spending eternity on
its home planet.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
www.mcngp.com.

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Any of you guys seen any posts at all in the last three days in C-P's
> fantasy world?
>
> Maybe it passed away. Or got a virus. Or got a clue.

It looks like our favorite inmate has been caught and returned to the
asylum.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com