Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: exam 70-292 horror

Re: exam 70-292 horror

shawnfain@msn.com

I'm looking at my transcript right now and I've passed
Networking Essentials
and CompTIA Security Plus
The lowest score I've made on any of those was a 760 on one and all the
others I was above 800.

I PASSED 296 the first time along with 12 other guys in a boot camp. Of
the same 12 guys 11 failed 292 including me. I made a 450 the first
time, after making over 800 on almost every other test I took first
time.

I came back the next day (yes you can retake it the next day the first
time) and took it again, after another long night of cramming. 6 other
guys took it with me. We all failed. I made a 500.

So I took 2 weeks and studied harder. I read Test King's Study Guide,
Microsoft Press' Study Book. I studied the 495 questions for 292 from
Testking, and I did their online test 4 times, passing every time and
making 840 3 out of four times.

I took it again today and failed it with a 500.

I've been a network admin for 10 years, and I have a Bachelor's Degree,
and made 1290 on the GRE and made lots of A's in some graduate courses,
so you tell me.

Steven L Umbach

I don't know how much hands on you have had with Windows 2003, but if you
don't have much you may want to set up a small test network and practice on
it setting up domains, child domains, forests, creating forest trusts, dns,
Group Policy, Terminal Services, etc. I passed both exams no problem and
never did any practice tests of any sort. Hands is by far the fastest and
best way to learn. Many of my exam questions had more than one answer that
could solve the problem but only one that met the criteria with subtle
differences for the correct answer. I would also suggest studying the
Windows 2003 Server Deployment kit - at least the appropriate chapters such
as dns, Group Policy, managed software installations, authentication, etc.
It is free and you can download it by individual chapters. --- Steve

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I'm looking at my transcript right now and I've passed
> Networking Essentials
> 210
> 215
> 214
> 220
> 217
> 218
> 216
> 229
> 228
> 296
> and CompTIA Security Plus
> The lowest score I've made on any of those was a 760 on one and all the
> others I was above 800.
>
> I PASSED 296 the first time along with 12 other guys in a boot camp. Of
> the same 12 guys 11 failed 292 including me. I made a 450 the first
> time, after making over 800 on almost every other test I took first
> time.
>
> I came back the next day (yes you can retake it the next day the first
> time) and took it again, after another long night of cramming. 6 other
> guys took it with me. We all failed. I made a 500.
>
> So I took 2 weeks and studied harder. I read Test King's Study Guide,
> Microsoft Press' Study Book. I studied the 495 questions for 292 from
> Testking, and I did their online test 4 times, passing every time and
> making 840 3 out of four times.
>
> I took it again today and failed it with a 500.
>
> I've been a network admin for 10 years, and I have a Bachelor's Degree,
> and made 1290 on the GRE and made lots of A's in some graduate courses,
> so you tell me.

Ken Briscoe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> boot camp.
>
> Test King's Study Guide

And you wonder why you can't pass?

Yahoo Newsgroups

that's what you get for trusting a brain dump, from what I hear Microsoft is
doing better at changing the exams. Seems to be the case with fewer people
passing them. Most people I know that braindumped a 2003 exam failed in the
last few months.

Robert Waters
MCSA, MCSE, Security +

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I'm looking at my transcript right now and I've passed
> Networking Essentials
> 210
> 215
> 214
> 220
> 217
> 218
> 216
> 229
> 228
> 296
> and CompTIA Security Plus
> The lowest score I've made on any of those was a 760 on one and all the
> others I was above 800.
>
> I PASSED 296 the first time along with 12 other guys in a boot camp. Of
> the same 12 guys 11 failed 292 including me. I made a 450 the first
> time, after making over 800 on almost every other test I took first
> time.
>
> I came back the next day (yes you can retake it the next day the first
> time) and took it again, after another long night of cramming. 6 other
> guys took it with me. We all failed. I made a 500.
>
> So I took 2 weeks and studied harder. I read Test King's Study Guide,
> Microsoft Press' Study Book. I studied the 495 questions for 292 from
> Testking, and I did their online test 4 times, passing every time and
> making 840 3 out of four times.
>
> I took it again today and failed it with a 500.
>
> I've been a network admin for 10 years, and I have a Bachelor's Degree,
> and made 1290 on the GRE and made lots of A's in some graduate courses,
> so you tell me.

Rowdy Yates

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1105053875.840341.299960
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> I've been a network admin for 10 years, and I have a Bachelor's Degree,
> and made 1290 on the GRE and made lots of A's in some graduate courses,
> so you tell me.

and on top you that you used braindumps and crammed and you still failed.
you are one big stupid mudder fuggin' biotch!! come here - lemme biotch
slap you..

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

=?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

"Ken Briscoe" wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >
> > boot camp.
> >
> > Test King's Study Guide

> And you wonder why you can't pass?

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

collins wrote:
> Collins is
> Obsessed with
> Cutie-pie
> Ken!

IFYPFY

Ken Briscoe

In news:%23$8W%(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> collins wrote:
>> Collins is
>> Obsessed with
>> Cutie-pie
>> Ken!

> IFYPFY

<blushes>

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
collins <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

<fixed stupid website-style top post, which collins cares nothing about, so
everyone can see what collins is referring to>

>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> "Ken Briscoe" wrote:
>>> boot camp.
>>>
>>> Test King's Study Guide

>> And you wonder why you can't pass?

Explain why I'm a cock. Because I pointed out that the man did two things:
1) cheated
2) when he wasn't cheating, he was taking the easy way out

I bet, since you seem to disagree with my points, that you're the type of
guy who can shove a pineapple up his @sshole. Amiright?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
www.mcngp.com to my signature.

Neil

did you hear (E-Mail Removed) say in news:1105053875.840341.299960
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> so you tell me.

ok, you don't know enough to pass the test yet. thanks for playing...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Visit www.mcngp.com to find out if there is usefull information to pass the