Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > SOURCE CODE FOR DIGITAL CLOCK IN C LANGUAGE

SOURCE CODE FOR DIGITAL CLOCK IN C LANGUAGE

mohsinalishah444@hotmail.com

Dear All,
PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ

Ian Collins

> Dear All,
> PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
> C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
> ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
> CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ

DON'T SHOUT!

Unless you are using a teletype.

--
Ian Collins.

Mark McIntyre

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 02:29:43 -0700, in comp.lang.c ,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Dear All,
> PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
>C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
> ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
>CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ

TypinG ENTIRELY IN UPPERCASE is regarded as shouting on usenet. You
should use normal sentence case.

As for the question, this isn't comp.sources.wanted. If you try to
write the programme yourself first, then people will be happy to show
where you've gone wrong.

If you want some hints, look at the time() and mktime() functions and
the various structs associated with them. These will get you started.

--
Mark McIntyre

--Brian Kernighan

Serve Laurijssen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Dear All,
> PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
> C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
> ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
> CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ

#include <stdio.h>

#define PUTS puts
#define MAIN main
#define INT in

INT MAIN()
{
PUTS("THE TIME IS NOW 4:41PM, MIGHT BE INCORRECT THOUGH");
}

Kenneth Brody

Serve Laurijssen wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > Dear All,
> > PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
> > C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
> > ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
> > CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ
> >

> #include <stdio.h>
>
> #define PUTS puts
> #define MAIN main
> #define INT in

s/in/int/

> INT MAIN()
> {
> PUTS("THE TIME IS NOW 4:41PM, MIGHT BE INCORRECT THOUGH");
> }

ITYM:

#define STDIO <stdio.h>
#define PUTS(TEXT) puts(TEXT);
#define MAIN main(void)
#define INT int
#define BEGIN {
#define END }
#define CLOCK "THE TIME IS NOW 12:06PM, MIGHT BE INCORRECT THOUGH"

/************* BEGIN MAIN PROGRAM *************/

#include STDIO

INT MAIN BEGIN PUTS(CLOCK) END

Don't e-mail me at: <(E-Mail Removed)>

Lew Pitcher

On Jun 14, 12:06 pm, Kenneth Brody <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Serve Laurijssen wrote:
>
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > > Dear All,
> > > PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
> > > C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
> > > ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
> > > CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ

> > #include <stdio.h>

> > #define PUTS puts
> > #define MAIN main
> > #define INT in

> s/in/int/
>
> > INT MAIN()
> > {
> > PUTS("THE TIME IS NOW 4:41PM, MIGHT BE INCORRECT THOUGH");
> > }

> ITYM:
>
> #define STDIO <stdio.h>

/*> #define PUTS(TEXT) puts(TEXT); */

/* perhaps a bit "better" form. at least safe from embedded escape
sequences */
#define PUTS(TEXT) puts("%s\n",TEXT);

On Jun 14, 12:50 pm, Lew Pitcher <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jun 14, 12:06 pm, Kenneth Brody <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > Serve Laurijssen wrote:

> > > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> > > #include <stdio.h>

> > > #define PUTS puts
> > > #define MAIN main
> > > #define INT in

> > s/in/int/

> > > INT MAIN()
> > > {
> > > PUTS("THE TIME IS NOW 4:41PM, MIGHT BE INCORRECT THOUGH");
> > > }

> > ITYM:

> > #define STDIO <stdio.h>

> /*> #define PUTS(TEXT) puts(TEXT); */
>
> /* perhaps a bit "better" form. at least safe from embedded escape
> sequences */
> #define PUTS(TEXT) puts("%s\n",TEXT);

Gaak! Ignore that. I misread puts() as printf(). Sorry

Clever Monkey

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
> C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
> ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
> CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ

Stop shouting. We can hear you, even back here in the cheap seats.

Go find "grdc", available in any BSD code repository. Should port to
Linux easily (if it hasn't already been ported).
--
clvrmnky <(E-Mail Removed)>

Direct replies will be blacklisted. Replace "spamtrap" with my name to
contact me directly.

shadowman

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Dear All,
> PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
> C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
> ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
> CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ

/bin/date

Chris Hills

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ian Collins
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Dear All,
>> PLZ TELL ME THE SOURCE CODE OF DIGITAL CLOCK IN
>> C LANGUAGE . I REALLY NEED IT AND I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE C LANGUAGE .
>> ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE A CLOCK IN LINUX >IF ANY BODY POST ME THE
>> CODE I HALL BEW VERY THANKFUL TO HOM> PLZ DO REPLY ME PLZ
>>

>DON'T SHOUT!
>
>Unless you are using a teletype.

Is that a sort of teletubby?

/\/\/ (E-Mail Removed) www.phaedsys.org \/\/\