Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > printer trouble

printer trouble

sarah_stamping@yahoo.com

I am having trouble with my printer. It's a HP PSC1510. I am trying to
print out Business cards, when I do so, on a page with ten business
card I can only use 3-4 out of 10 because the other 6-7 have lines
running through the picture. I have tried cleaning the ink cartridges
and the printer and it still seems to happen.

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Mike Easter

> I am having trouble with my printer. It's a HP PSC1510. I am trying to
> print out Business cards, when I do so, on a page with ten business
> card I can only use 3-4 out of 10 because the other 6-7 have lines
> running through the picture. I have tried cleaning the ink cartridges
> and the printer and it still seems to happen.
>
> Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Manual download available here:
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00366222.pdf

Manual shows example and instructions for - "Print a self-test report -
If you are experiencing problems with printing, print a self-test report
before you replace the print cartridges. This report provides useful
information on several aspects of your device, including your print
cartridges."

.... manual also shows other troubleshooting measures.

--
Mike Easter

Geoff Realname

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I am having trouble with my printer. It's a HP PSC1510. I am trying to
> print out Business cards, when I do so, on a page with ten business
> card I can only use 3-4 out of 10 because the other 6-7 have lines
> running through the picture. I have tried cleaning the ink cartridges
> and the printer and it still seems to happen.
>
> Any and all advice would be appreciated.

If Mike's contribution doesn't fix it try asking in comp.periphs.printers.

Geoff

Trouble using a Printer on a Wireless Home Network =?Utf-8?B?TGVzbGllIFVuZGVyd29vZA==?= Wireless Networking 2 12-26-2007 07:52 AM
i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail --any ideas John Penney Computer Support 4 08-29-2006 08:45 PM
Printer Trouble Ken Computer Support 2 04-05-2004 09:35 PM
Having trouble with getting printer to print jokanec590 Computer Support 2 08-03-2003 03:57 AM