Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > where do i start my certification exam

where do i start my certification exam

ottun hakeem

hi am intrested in becoming an expert in information
technology, but my problem is that i do not have adequate
information on which particular course to start with and
how i will go about it.i would be very grateful if some
light will be shed on this.

Emanuel Ceciu

Hello,

If you are interested in Microsoft Certification go to
www.microsoft.com/learning and learn more about MS certification.
Also you can choose what you like more (developing, administer databases or
networks) and follow specific tracks.

Emanuel Ceciu

"ottun hakeem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02c501c4f3bc$c71dd9c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi am intrested in becoming an expert in information
> technology, but my problem is that i do not have adequate
> information on which particular course to start with and
> how i will go about it.i would be very grateful if some
> light will be shed on this.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ottun hakeem climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> hi am intrested in becoming an expert in information
> technology, but my problem is that i do not have adequate
> information on which particular course to start with and
> how i will go about it.i would be very grateful if some
> light will be shed on this.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first for you
would apparently be Google.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

kpg

> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first for you
> would apparently be Google.

A blind mans wife needs no paint.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

kpg wrote:
>> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first
>> for you would apparently be Google.

> A blind mans wife needs no paint.

Now that's just scary. My wife wears no make-up. I think it has more to do
with the fact that she doesn't need any than me being blind.

--
Fris "Getting some wifey points" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> kpg wrote:
>>> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first
>>> for you would apparently be Google.

>> A blind mans wife needs no paint.

> Now that's just scary. My wife wears no make-up. I think it has more
> to do with the fact that she doesn't need any than me being blind.

OOooohhh, Someone is gonna be hoping for some wifely googling. Good luck
Fris!

--
JaR
Thug 10110