Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT]: so

[OT]: so

Neil

did you hear "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I pause for in-depth analysis from the commentators

I didn't Vigo was on DVD. Does it come with a directors cut of the story?

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

LnkWizard

news:Xns95D78FD7BA21Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I pause for in-depth analysis from the commentators

> I didn't Vigo was on DVD. Does it come with a directors cut of the story?
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to amuse
> nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

This is the uncut, unrated version

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Neil

did you hear "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> This is the uncut, unrated version

ooooooooooooooooooooo! why doesn't my Blockbuster stock this one. DANGIT!

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

JaR

> did you hear "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> This is the uncut, unrated version
>>

> ooooooooooooooooooooo! why doesn't my Blockbuster stock this one. DANGIT!

So where's the story? Unca Vigo was supposed to post it yesterday.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95D775CFB9496plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> Unca Vigo was supposed to post it yesterday.

this was a hot topic of conversation at my house. I wait with baited breath
(hey, somethings fishy here) for another story about "the time the Dot
Communists insisted I had to change the service account for a web
application to an administrator level one, as it absolutely wouldn't work
otherwise - it wouldn't work because they had hard-coded names of
administrative shares into some of the file paths." and the plight of the
average "non-gender-spoecific individual" were "lower part
of its body was flapping with considerable amplitude in the breeze"

PING VIGO!!!!!!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Visit www.mcngp.com for "the Best of Vigo"