Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

[ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

JaR

http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/missiletruck.htm

I have _got_ to get me some of these!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

kpg

That is great! Now you see, there are a lot of simple ways to make
money out there I just have to start thinking harder.

billyw

erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
redneck.
similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years back

basically crap

news:Xns95D561D692FA2plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/missiletruck.htm
>
> I have _got_ to get me some of these!
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a F-16!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
> redneck.
> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years back
>
> basically crap

Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour Scot"
image I see.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
>> redneck.
>> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years
>> back
>>
>> basically crap

> Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour
> Scot" image I see.

I was going to make almost the exact same reply, but then I realized it was
billy.

Politician Spock

news:Xns95D573272527Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...

Maybe he's ****ed that I posted earlier today.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> JaR wrote:
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
>> opined:
>>
>>> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by
>>> some redneck.
>>> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years
>>> back
>>>
>>> basically crap

>> Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour
>> Scot" image I see.

> I was going to make almost the exact same reply, but then I realized
> it was billy.

I can actually hear the voice of groundskeeper Willy saying "Basically
crap!"

LOL!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

billyw

what.. haven't i perfected it.. bah humbug

news:Xns95D573272527Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
>> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
>> redneck.
>> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years back
>>
>> basically crap

> Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour Scot"
> image I see.
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and give billyw something else to grump about!

billyw

hahaha...

pair of bas****s

news:Xns95D57823431DFplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> JaR wrote:
>>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
>>> opined:

>>> Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour
>>> Scot" image I see.

>> I was going to make almost the exact same reply, but then I realized
>> it was billy.
>>

> I can actually hear the voice of groundskeeper Willy saying "Basically
> crap!"
>
> LOL!
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and give little a billy humo(u)r transplant!

billyw

i must have missed that gem...

hold on i'll have a look

news:(E-Mail Removed)...