Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Test exams for 70-290

Test exams for 70-290

Andy

Hi

Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice exams for
70-290?

/Andy

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Andy <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice
> exams for 70-290?
>
> /Andy

how about http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...preparing.asp?

not into the whole go-to-the-vendor's-website thing? then try
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...r=&sa=N&tab=wf

not into the whole google thing? try the buy-a-book route:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...144676-2035258

HTH, HAD.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

Doom

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Andy <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice
>> exams for 70-290?
>>
>> /Andy

> how about http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...preparing.asp?
>
> not into the whole go-to-the-vendor's-website thing? then try
> http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...r=&sa=N&tab=wf
>
> not into the whole google thing? try the buy-a-book route:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...144676-2035258
>
> HTH, HAD.

It sure is nice to have options.

Rowdy Yates

"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi
>
> Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice
> exams for 70-290?
>
> /Andy

sure..

try www.whatisamicrosoftexam.com

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Doom <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> Andy <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice
>>> exams for 70-290?
>>>
>>> /Andy

>> how about
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...preparing.asp?
>>
>> not into the whole go-to-the-vendor's-website thing? then try

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...r=&sa=N&tab=wf

>> not into the whole google thing? try the buy-a-book route:
>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...144676-2035258
>>
>> HTH, HAD.
>>

> It sure is nice to have options.

Or someone to do all the hard work for you...

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
bucket of salted slugs!

Doom

> Or someone to do all the hard work for you...

Even better

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> www.whatisamicrosoftexam.com

That link is borken. I think you try to confuse!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Rowdy Yates

ok try this:

http://yuma.tv/rowdy_yates.htm

HA HA HA HA HA.....

JaR wrote:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> www.whatisamicrosoftexam.com

> That link is borken. I think you try to confuse!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
- - -
- - -
btw - my certs are: MCSE, CISSP, Security+, Linux+
currently studying for PMP
one day hope to get CCIE

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> ok try this:
>
> http://yuma.tv/rowdy_yates.htm
>
> HA HA HA HA HA.....

Or this:

http://www.disgalaxy.com/games/names.htm

Ha Ha back atcha, Oprah!

--
Loopy
Thug 10110

kpg

Hi. My name is Zippy Gizzard Face. Could you please send me
br@indumps the MSCE exams.

Thanks.

ZGF