Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Safe to remove hardware bubble message gone

Safe to remove hardware bubble message gone

Bun Mui

After I did something on XP Tweak program.

The "Safe to remove hardware" bubble message was gone when I remove
hardware for usb memory stick.. Like here suppose to be displayed.-

http://www.yoingco.com/PNGs/srh5.png

http://www.yoingco.com/safely_remove_hardware.htm

Also when I am disconnected from the internet and re-connect to the
internet. There is also a bubble display similiar to one above which
says
"Connected to the internet" is also gone.

How do I get back these bubble messages.

Thanks.

Bun Mui

lee houston

"Bun Mui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> How do I get back these bubble messages.

Here's a years supply of bubbles. free.

http://www.fast-pack.com/bubblewrapappreciation.html

lee

> Thanks.
>
> Bun Mui

WhzzKdd

"Bun Mui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> After I did something on XP Tweak program.
>
> The "Safe to remove hardware" bubble message was gone when I remove
> hardware for usb memory stick.. Like here suppose to be displayed.-
>
> http://www.yoingco.com/PNGs/srh5.png
>
> http://www.yoingco.com/safely_remove_hardware.htm
>
> Also when I am disconnected from the internet and re-connect to the
> internet. There is also a bubble display similiar to one above which
> says
> "Connected to the internet" is also gone.
>
> How do I get back these bubble messages.

Look here:

See #11 - it is supposed to re-enable all balloon tips. I don't know if that
will help or not, but it's the first thing that came to mind.