Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Terminal Services... again

Terminal Services... again

=?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

Thanks for all your answers, but I´m still having de same problem with the
TS. The error is: THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TS SERVER. THE SERVER
MAY BE TOO BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
Here are some hints:
- There is no client connected to the TS
- The environment is W2K
- The server is an ISA Server 2K
- Days ago I used to connect normally via TS
- No hardware/software have been added/removed
Thanks for your help

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

If you're running in admin mode on the ISA server, try connecting at the
console and run tsadmin.exe. Are there two sessions connected? IF so,
delete them and you should be able to then connect from your remote client.

"TS Error" wrote:

> Thanks for all your answers, but I´m still having de same problem with the
> TS. The error is: THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TS SERVER. THE SERVER
> MAY BE TOO BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
> Here are some hints:
> - There is no client connected to the TS
> - The environment is W2K
> - The server is an ISA Server 2K
> - Days ago I used to connect normally via TS
> - No hardware/software have been added/removed
> Thanks for your help

Politician Spock

On the ISA server, open Terminal Services Manager in the Administrative
Tools and verify that there is an RDP-Tcp (listener) active on the server.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

"TS Error" <TS http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for all your answers, but Im still having de same problem with the
> TS. The error is: THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TS SERVER. THE
> SERVER
> MAY BE TOO BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
> Here are some hints:
> - There is no client connected to the TS
> - The environment is W2K
> - The server is an ISA Server 2K
> - Days ago I used to connect normally via TS
> - No hardware/software have been added/removed
> Thanks for your help

billyw

wow that was a belter,,
imagine missing that