Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Don't you hate it

Don't you hate it

Death from Above

when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the crapper
holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it into the
bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then walking out
with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them taking it into
the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it whilst spurting and
splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it. I believe this should be
a felony. I'm going to write my congressman.

Death from Above

Mostly Gizzards

"Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the crapper
> holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it into the
> bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then walking out
> with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them taking it into
> the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it whilst spurting and
> splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it. I believe this should
> be a felony. I'm going to write my congressman.
>

> Death from Above

Judge Judy would side with you. I'm sure of it.

MG

CBIC

"Mostly Gizzards" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eiga%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the
>> crapper holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it
>> into the bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then
>> walking out with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them
>> taking it into the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it
>> whilst spurting and splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it. I
>> believe this should be a felony. I'm going to write my congressman.
>>

>> Death from Above
>>

> Judge Judy would side with you. I'm sure of it.

So would Seinfeld. Remember that episode?

Lnkwizard2

"Mostly Gizzards" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eiga%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the
>> crapper holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it
>> into the bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then
>> walking out with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them
>> taking it into the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it
>> whilst spurting and splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it. I
>> believe this should be a felony. I'm going to write my congressman.
>>

>> Death from Above
>>

> Judge Judy would side with you. I'm sure of it.

Maybe, maybe not. She authored the book,
"Don't Pee On My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining"

JaR

"Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the
> crapper holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it
> into the bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then
> walking out with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them
> taking it into the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it
> whilst spurting and splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it.
> I believe this should be a felony. I'm going to write my
> congressman.

???

crapper==library

Where do *you* do your reading?