Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Mac--->Win; Win--->Mac?

Re: Mac--->Win; Win--->Mac?

Matt Davis

On 12 Jun 2007, Davoud <(E-Mail Removed)> posted some
news:120620072259025537%(E-Mail Removed):

> The number of people who are dumping Windows for the Mac OS far exceeds
> the number who are trying to make OS X run on off-brand hardware.
>
> Davoud

B U L L S H I T.

Mitch

In article <Xns994E59442EBFF129360@194.177.96.26>, Matt Davis
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 12 Jun 2007, Davoud <(E-Mail Removed)> posted some
> news:120620072259025537%(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > The number of people who are dumping Windows for the Mac OS far exceeds
> > the number who are trying to make OS X run on off-brand hardware.
> >
> > Davoud

> B U L L S H I T.

You're kidding, right?

The number of mainstream users switching platforms that direction has
just GOT to be a lot higher than hobbyists trying to install Mac OS on
generic PC hardware.

Adrian

Mitch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <Xns994E59442EBFF129360@194.177.96.26>, Matt Davis
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On 12 Jun 2007, Davoud <(E-Mail Removed)> posted some
> > news:120620072259025537%(E-Mail Removed):
> >

> > > The number of people who are dumping Windows for the Mac OS far exceeds
> > > the number who are trying to make OS X run on off-brand hardware.
> > >
> > > Davoud

> > B U L L S H I T.

> You're kidding, right?
>
> The number of mainstream users switching platforms that direction has
> just GOT to be a lot higher than hobbyists trying to install Mac OS on
> generic PC hardware.

I'd happily bet my house on you being right on that.

--
Adrian