Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Uncle Lennie

OT: Uncle Lennie

Ken Briscoe

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/1....ap/index.html

Sad to see ol' Uncle Lennie go. Wasn't a fan of the show, but boy did he
cook a mean Lasagna every Christmas Eve.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

<oe-qf-sig> (should I downgrade to an older version, because this shite
don't work in new posts!)

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> <oe-qf-sig> (should I downgrade to an older version, because this shite
> don't work in new posts!)

No, just sh$tcan OE period.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95CE5522BBF5Bplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16,
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> <oe-qf-sig> (should I downgrade to an older version, because this
>> shite don't work in new posts!)

> No, just sh$tcan OE period.

I'm at work.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> In news:Xns95CE5522BBF5Bplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16,
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
>> opined:
>>
>>> <oe-qf-sig> (should I downgrade to an older version, because this
>>> shite don't work in new posts!)

>> No, just sh$tcan OE period.

> I'm at work.

I'm sorry.