Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > map ports

map ports

=?Utf-8?B?YXJ6aTg4?=

i have a router which has had ports forwarded to computer A, computer A is
connected to computer B by a wireless network without a router. How do i
forward the ports from comp. A to comp. B?

Carey Holzman

Ports are only blocked coming from the Internet into the router.

All ports are available on your PCs plugged into the router, unless you've
installed firewall software.

Carey

news:(E-Mail Removed)...