Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ping: Rgr

Ping: Rgr

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...helpdesk/about

--
Pedestrian meets destiny
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=507twlh

samuel

Evan Platt

On 13 Jun 2007 03:25:42 GMT, samuel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>109

42.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:28:31 -0700, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>>109

>42.

Heh, hadn't clicked on the link yet. Woohoo, I'm famous!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...helpdesk/about

4th overall. All my kids said I'd never amount to anything!

gangle

"Rgr" wrote

> > http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...helpdesk/about

> 4th overall. All my kids said I'd never amount to anything!

I've always thought of you as being in 4th place.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

gangle wrote:
> "Rgr" wrote
>

>>>http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...helpdesk/about

>>4th overall. All my kids said I'd never amount to anything!

> I've always thought of you as being in 4th place.

You like me, you really like me!

WhzzKdd

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...helpdesk/about

Wow. I'm way down this month. Better get the fingers flying. NO, NOT THERE.
On the keyboard.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

WhzzKdd wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...helpdesk/about
>>

> Wow. I'm way down this month. Better get the fingers flying. NO, NOT THERE.
> On the keyboard.

Nearly 21 years ago, the only message on that archive for Sept was a
"invest $6 and get rich quick" post. My, how things have changed.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Rgr wrote:
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...helpdesk/about
>>>

>> Wow. I'm way down this month. Better get the fingers flying. NO, NOT
>> THERE. On the keyboard.

> Nearly 21 years ago, the only message on that archive for Sept was a
> "invest $6 and get rich quick" post. My, how things have changed.

Oops, hit the wrong key, nearly 11 years ago.

Roger Render Me Computer Support 4 07-22-2005 03:34 AM
Ping Roger Render Me Computer Support 2 07-19-2005 02:56 AM
Thanks "Rgr"!! Mike Computer Support 1 03-07-2005 02:49 AM
Attention Roger: RE: Question about making a DVD movie! Sseadoubleyou Computer Support 1 02-10-2005 05:06 AM
Exam certification resources by roger roger_kaal Microsoft Certification 0 10-17-2003 07:53 AM

Advertisments