Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > additional benefits

additional benefits

prem shankar

i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
provided by Microsoft corp.

>i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
>benefits from microsoft corporation

maybe not, but just think of those chicks!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Emanuel Ceciu

benefits for MCP's are listed on MCP secured site.
you can learn more about this here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

"prem shankar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:127d01c4ed8f$9ab7cea0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
> provided by Microsoft corp.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

prem shankar wrote:
> i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
> provided by Microsoft corp.

Dude! You mean you haven't been receiving any royalty checks? Man, they
owe you a TON of money. Get a lawyer and sue them for back pay plus
interest!

--
Fris "They'll probably settle out of court" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Consultant

the additional benefits are nothing more then a few hyperlinks to sites to
buy crappy mcse products

"prem shankar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:127d01c4ed8f$9ab7cea0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
> provided by Microsoft corp.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, prem shankar climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
> provided by Microsoft corp.

Is the adulation of your peers, and the attentions of passionate females
turned on by the sight of your spiffy lapel pin not enough?

There is *no* satisfying some people!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> prem shankar wrote:
>> i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
>> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
>> provided by Microsoft corp.

> Dude! You mean you haven't been receiving any royalty checks? Man, they
> owe you a TON of money. Get a lawyer and sue them for back pay plus
> interest!

It has come to my attention that you are substantially untrustworthy and
frequently jest.

Is this an example?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> prem shankar wrote:
>>> i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
>>> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
>>> provided by Microsoft corp.

>> Dude! You mean you haven't been receiving any royalty checks? Man,
>> they owe you a TON of money. Get a lawyer and sue them for back pay
>> plus interest!
>>

> It has come to my attention that you are substantially untrustworthy
> and frequently jest.
>
> Is this an example?

Hahaha! I JUST flew in from the msagent group

--
Fris "and BOY are my arms tired!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95CE6E3BEA909plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16,
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a Hoshi!

Hahahahaha! Nice!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
www.mcngp.com.

Nerd32768

news:Xns95CE53FA12C4Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, prem shankar climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
> > i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
> > benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
> > provided by Microsoft corp.

> Is the adulation of your peers, and the attentions of passionate females
> turned on by the sight of your spiffy lapel pin not enough?
>
> There is *no* satisfying some people!
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a passionate female!

i already have one

Other than an additional line - what benefits does VOIP bring? Trust No OneŽ UK VOIP 13 07-18-2011 08:46 AM
[O.T] SystemC benefits? Jezwold VHDL 2 02-08-2005 02:51 PM
MCSE Benefits... what benefits. Johnny Yi MCSE 51 01-24-2005 02:05 PM
DBA Certification Benefits?...And Advice Ryan Gagliano Microsoft Certification 2 01-15-2005 07:00 AM

Advertisments