Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Terminal Services

Terminal Services

=?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

Hi
I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I tryed
to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the following text:

THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE TOO
BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.

But I can´t connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
same pc.

What´s wrong?

=?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

ooops... the environment is fully W2K

"TS Error" wrote:

> Hi
> I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I tryed
> to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the following text:
>
> THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE TOO
> BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
>
> But I can´t connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
> same pc.
>
> What´s wrong?

Nerd32768

"TS Error" <TS http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ooops... the environment is fully W2K
>

> "TS Error" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I

tryed
> > to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the following

text:

> > THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE

TOO
> > BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
> >
> > But I cant connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
> > same pc.
> >
> > Whats wrong?

here's a hint:
"THE SERVER MAY BE TOO BUSY"

Kurt

This means that the port is open and an ACK is received, but that the server
isn't letting you in. Could be you need to reboot the server.

....kurt

"TS Error" <TS (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ooops... the environment is fully W2K
>

> "TS Error" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I

tryed
> > to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the following

text:

> > THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE

TOO
> > BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
> >
> > But I cant connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
> > same pc.
> >
> > Whats wrong?

DarkWind

ipconfig /flushdns locally

The problem is usually the localhost if no other changes have been made to
the TS

"TS Error" <TS (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I

tryed
> to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the following

text:

> THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE TOO
> BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
>
> But I cant connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
> same pc.
>
> Whats wrong?

Olivier

TS Error a prsent l'nonc suivant :
> Hi
> I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I tryed
> to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the following
> text:
>
> THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE TOO
> BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
>
> But I can´t connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
> same pc.
>
> What´s wrong?

I had that question in my exams, with the following answers

- Administrator is on hollyday

- It was replaced by a Linux Box, and you have to use "Export X"

- Novell doesn't allow to use RDP client, take "NWADMIN"

- The server was turned of

Choose the BEST answer

Any idea ?

Olivier

Site : http://www.mesnews.net

>I had that question in my exams, with the following answers
>

>- Administrator is on hollyday
>
>- It was replaced by a Linux Box, and you have to use "Export X"
>
>- Novell doesn't allow to use RDP client, take "NWADMIN"
>
>- The server was turned of
>
>Choose the BEST answer
>
>Any idea ?

beats me.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mr.Dhy

Terminal service only allows two open sessions at each
time....it might be the problem.

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=" <TS
(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi
> I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I
> tryed to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the
> following text:
>
> THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE
> TOO BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
>
> But I can´t connect to this server. Other servers are available from
> the same pc.
>
> What´s wrong?

I also had a problem when there was a major HW config change to the
terminal server. have a look at KB atricle Q270588

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

DarkWind

A TS in admin mode will give an 'exceeded' error message, not the one
mentioned. A TS in application mode will connect far more than two sessions.

news:0a5101c4ecec$0d3683d0$(E-Mail Removed)...