Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Please Recommend Reliable Host

Please Recommend Reliable Host

John Cluster

Getting ready to switch the provider of hosting services. Please recommend
a good, reliable USA-based host for a nothing-special site (language
translation). Most important: max uptime, very reliable e-mail (this is
especially important), cPanel with e-mail filtering and SpamAssassin,
CGI-bin and SSL, no porn hosting on shared servers, decent support. Less
important: cost. I'll truly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!!

Ed Mullen

John Cluster wrote:
> Getting ready to switch the provider of hosting services. Please recommend
> a good, reliable USA-based host for a nothing-special site (language
> translation). Most important: max uptime, very reliable e-mail (this is
> especially important), cPanel with e-mail filtering and SpamAssassin,
> CGI-bin and SSL, no porn hosting on shared servers, decent support. Less
> important: cost. I'll truly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!!

I use 1&1 for a site I manage and have found it very good and inexpensive.

http://1and1.com/

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

patricksmomma@gmail.com

On Jun 12, 12:42 pm, "John Cluster" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Getting ready to switch the provider of hosting services. Please recommend
> a good, reliable USA-based host for a nothing-special site (language
> translation). Most important: max uptime, very reliable e-mail (this is
> especially important), cPanel with e-mail filtering and SpamAssassin,
> CGI-bin and SSL, no porn hosting on shared servers, decent support. Less
> important: cost. I'll truly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!!

I highly recommend nohasslehosting.net

great rates, all the features you need, and superior service.

cwdjrxyz

On Jun 12, 11:42 am, "John Cluster" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Getting ready to switch the provider of hosting services. Please recommend
> a good, reliable USA-based host for a nothing-special site (language
> translation). Most important: max uptime, very reliable e-mail (this is
> especially important), cPanel with e-mail filtering and SpamAssassin,
> CGI-bin and SSL, no porn hosting on shared servers, decent support. Less
> important: cost. I'll truly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!!

I have been using www.hostexcellence.com for a few years. Their site
gives you details, and they likely support more than you will ever
use. They are part of an international hosting service, and their
servers for the US are in Kentucky. You have your choice of Linux or
Windows servers. There is 24/7 help. They do not host adult sites.
They seem to have good mail service, but I do not use my domain for
much mail. I believe you can cancel with them at any time with a
refund. No matter what host you choose, it might be well to keep your
old host going for a while to make certain the new host is right for
you before you cancel the old one. There is a glut of hosts, so take
the time to shop around, if you can.

Can anyone recommend a cheap/reliable sourcer of USA DiDs? Trust No OneŽ UK VOIP 1 04-09-2012 08:23 PM
a reliable free host mike HTML 13 03-16-2008 11:16 PM
REC needed for a reliable independent email host service Donchano NZ Computing 6 12-09-2007 09:02 PM
Reliable, Low Cost Domain Host Bishoop Computer Support 2 01-02-2006 03:10 AM
can anyone recommend (fast, reliable) domain host? Satyr Day HTML 3 11-10-2004 04:37 AM

Advertisments