Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: No, really, I'm OK.

OT: No, really, I'm OK.

Ken Briscoe

No no, don't bother. I'm OK, really. No, it's just a measly foot of snow.
Me, panic? Hell no! I'm a man's man, I can handle a foot of snow. But I do
wish sometimes that we'd get some warning. You know, like "look out, your
car will be buried in the morning." Or "Don't leave the poodle in the
driveway." But no, all we get is "South of Boston, look for 1-4 inches on
the Cape, 3-6 inland." I'm inland - I have 14 inches. Coincidentally, that
much snow fell overnight as well. But really, don't worry about me. I'll be
just fine. Yeah, I woke up at 4:30 to shovel, but really, it's not bad. I
mean, I'm at work now, so I can always get a nap. Please, don't fret, I'll
be alright.

Thank you for your concern though, but please worry about the bigger issues.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

<oe-qf-sig> (ooh look, an OE-QF bug that's supposedly fixed, but actually
isn't!)

Consultant

it's 55 out here, light rain

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No no, don't bother. I'm OK, really. No, it's just a measly foot of snow.
> Me, panic? Hell no! I'm a man's man, I can handle a foot of snow. But I do
> wish sometimes that we'd get some warning. You know, like "look out, your
> car will be buried in the morning." Or "Don't leave the poodle in the
> driveway." But no, all we get is "South of Boston, look for 1-4 inches on
> the Cape, 3-6 inland." I'm inland - I have 14 inches. Coincidentally, that
> much snow fell overnight as well. But really, don't worry about me. I'll
> be
> just fine. Yeah, I woke up at 4:30 to shovel, but really, it's not bad. I
> mean, I'm at work now, so I can always get a nap. Please, don't fret, I'll
> be alright.
>
> Thank you for your concern though, but please worry about the bigger
> issues.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
>
> <oe-qf-sig> (ooh look, an OE-QF bug that's supposedly fixed, but actually
> isn't!)

Keyboard Cowboy

Only a foot of snow??? Quit your whinning.

Keyboard Cowboy
Up-North Thug

Nerd32768

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No no, don't bother. I'm OK, really. No, it's just a measly foot of snow.
> Me, panic? Hell no! I'm a man's man, I can handle a foot of snow. But I do
> wish sometimes that we'd get some warning. You know, like "look out, your
> car will be buried in the morning." Or "Don't leave the poodle in the
> driveway." But no, all we get is "South of Boston, look for 1-4 inches on
> the Cape, 3-6 inland." I'm inland - I have 14 inches. Coincidentally, that
> much snow fell overnight as well. But really, don't worry about me. I'll

be
> just fine. Yeah, I woke up at 4:30 to shovel, but really, it's not bad. I
> mean, I'm at work now, so I can always get a nap. Please, don't fret, I'll
> be alright.
>
> Thank you for your concern though, but please worry about the bigger

issues.

> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
>
> <oe-qf-sig> (ooh look, an OE-QF bug that's supposedly fixed, but actually
> isn't!)

that must suck. i'm stuck here where it is freezing cold(51 degrees
Fahrenheit) and we haven't had rain for 12 days.all of that texas snow was
exaggerated. we haven't had snow for 9 years, and when that happened, the
snow melted at 10 feet above ground level.

nerd32768
"I HATE COLD WEATHER"

Keyboard Cowboy

Wuss. Most of last week it was below 0 here. Made some
good ice... just about ready to do some ice-fishing.

Ken Briscoe

In news:072001c4ec28$a58a7ca0$(E-Mail Removed),
Keyboard Cowboy <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Only a foot of snow??? Quit your whinning.

I'm not whining. But thank you for the encouragement.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) first.

Nerd32768

> Wuss. Most of last week it was below 0 here. Made some
> good ice... just about ready to do some ice-fishing.

you're the wuss, you probably cant take 110 degree heat for a week, without
fans or A/C. i can, no sweat

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> No no, don't bother. I'm OK, really. No, it's just a measly foot of
> snow. Me, panic? Hell no! I'm a man's man, I can handle a foot of
> snow. But I do wish sometimes that we'd get some warning. You know,
> like "look out, your car will be buried in the morning." Or "Don't
> leave the poodle in the driveway." But no, all we get is "South of
> Boston, look for 1-4 inches on the Cape, 3-6 inland." I'm inland - I
> have 14 inches. Coincidentally, that much snow fell overnight as well.
> But really, don't worry about me. I'll be just fine. Yeah, I woke up
> at 4:30 to shovel, but really, it's not bad. I mean, I'm at work now,
> so I can always get a nap. Please, don't fret, I'll be alright.
>
> Thank you for your concern though, but please worry about the bigger
> issues.

Quit whining. Shovelling snow builds character.

Or something.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Nerd32768 wrote:
>> Wuss. Most of last week it was below 0 here. Made some
>> good ice... just about ready to do some ice-fishing.

> you're the wuss, you probably cant take 110 degree heat for a week,
> without fans or A/C. i can, no sweat

Feh... of course no sweat, try that in Floridar.

>without
>fans or A/C. i can, no sweat

what sort of deodorant do you use

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3