Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Current directory for Web Service

Current directory for Web Service

Alwin D

Hello,

How can I get the current directory of Web Service?
Usually my Web services are under Inetpub directory.

I would like to write trace file into that place.
If I try to trace e.g. C:\Temp directory I usually havenšt got
permissions to write the trace file.

So, do I have special Permissions for wrting trace file from Web Service or
can I query Web Service's default Assemply location and write there?

Cheers