Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > updating master page from content page.

updating master page from content page.

archana

Hi all,

i have one master page having one lable control.

I want to update content of that lable through content page. I tried
to find it using Master properly
but of no luck.

can anyone tell me how to do this.

thanks in advance.

Mark Rae

"archana" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> i have one master page having one lable control.
>
> I want to update content of that lable through content page. I tried
> to find it using Master properly
> but of no luck.
>
> can anyone tell me how to do this.

((Label)this.Master.FindControl(.....)).Text = ".....";

--
http://www.markrae.net

If you cast directly to your custom master page class then you can access
any custom public controls, properties and events that it exposes.
Here's more info:
http://SteveOrr.net/faq/PassDataToMaster.aspx

--
I hope this helps,