Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how many questions are there in 70-219?

how many questions are there in 70-219?

hahaaoao

and how much time do I get for the exam?

ej

Here's a link that might help you find that information:

http://www.google.com

Try it. You might find the answers to your questions.

ej

hahaaoao

I try it, but can't find the answer to my question,
that's why I post my question here, does someone know?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Sorry, time's up.

hahaaoao wrote:
> I try it, but can't find the answer to my question,
> that's why I post my question here, does someone know?

yes.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Nerd32768

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I try it, but can't find the answer to my question,
> >that's why I post my question here, does someone know?

> yes.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

so do i

>Sorry, time's up.

and the answer is........ <drum roll> ........

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

hahaoao

why here are so many stupid people around here? if you
don't want to answer the question just shut the F**k up

the only stupid people around here, are the people like you. You know,
the people like you who are to stupid to be able find out the answers
to even the most simplest of questions, which by the way, have been
answered many times before.

A search using the search engine of your choice will result in
hundreds of hits, displaying the answers to your 'real tricky'
question; but you, as so many before you, have proved far too dumb to
undertake such a mammoth task.

I can't believe people like you ever get employment in the profession;
oh wait, yes I can, it's stupid people like you that allow
hackers/crackers access to your computer systems.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

hahaaoao

you know what, stupid sucker, since you got so much time
to **** around, you should go back to your home to fuch
your stupid wife or something