Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > get value from a grid textbox which is inside a repeater

get value from a grid textbox which is inside a repeater

tc02435 tc02435 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I have a texbox which is a template column of a grid and the grid is inside the repeater.
If I have the textbox directly in the repeater then we can use
foreach (RepeaterItem item in Repeater1.Items)
{
TextBox FirstName = (TextBox)item.FindControl("txtFirstName");
Response.Write(FirstName.Text);
}

But I have the textbox inside the grid which is inside the repeater..So can anyone please help me.

Thanks