Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Task Manager Question

Task Manager Question

Sam

Your windows 2000 server i running several applications. You want to
use the Processes page in Task Manager to find out whether the addition
of one or more processors will help? Which two columns should you
select to view? (Choose two.)
A) CPU Usage

B) CPU Time

C) Thread Count

D) Handle Count

Joe Boland

Sam wrote:
> Your windows 2000 server i running several applications. You want to
> use the Processes page in Task Manager to find out whether the addition
> of one or more processors will help? Which two columns should you
> select to view? (Choose two.)
> A) CPU Usage
>
> B) CPU Time
>
> C) Thread Count
>
> D) Handle Count

I'd say B and C...I think I'm confusing my terms, though.
That's what I get for being a n00b.

Nerd32768

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Your windows 2000 server i running several applications. You want to
> use the Processes page in Task Manager to find out whether the addition
> of one or more processors will help? Which two columns should you
> select to view? (Choose two.)
> A) CPU Usage
>
> B) CPU Time
>
> C) Thread Count
>
> D) Handle Count

My guess is A and C

Consultant

check here:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/abo.../52413557.html

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Your windows 2000 server i running several applications. You want to
> use the Processes page in Task Manager to find out whether the addition
> of one or more processors will help? Which two columns should you
> select to view? (Choose two.)
> A) CPU Usage
>
> B) CPU Time
>
> C) Thread Count
>
> D) Handle Count

Nerd32768

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> check here:
>
> http://sacramento.craigslist.org/abo.../52413557.html
>
> "Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > Your windows 2000 server i running several applications. You want to
> > use the Processes page in Task Manager to find out whether the addition
> > of one or more processors will help? Which two columns should you
> > select to view? (Choose two.)
> > A) CPU Usage
> >
> > B) CPU Time
> >
> > C) Thread Count
> >
> > D) Handle Count

lol

--
Nerd32768
Buy all of your maxi pad slippers at www.mcngp.com

Sam

I did some research and looks like it's A & C.
Thank you everyone for your help.....

Joe Boland

Didn't know if it was A or B, but at least I was sure of C.