Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > System.Drawing, Server error

System.Drawing, Server error

Manuel

Hi to all
I'm using System.Drawing.Image for drawing in a web application, in
local work fine for all value, when I put the my application on the
server I get this error for big value:

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.

Source Error:

Line 324: System.Drawing.Image img = new Bitmap(256 * n, 256 * m);

Anyone know the problem?