Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Track Santa

OT Track Santa

Consultant

Look kids, there he is!

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/radar/index.html

Consultant

Mike T.

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Look kids, there he is!
>
> http://www.noradsanta.org/english/radar/index.html
>
> Consultant

Too bad La Migra nailed his arse coming over the border with a few illegals
and about 40 keys of primo Peruvian flake.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Keyboard Cowboy

I saw this one last year... showed it to my daughter the
other night (christmas eve) and showed her one of the
pics... she saw Rudolph's nose and went running upstairs
to tell mom that "Rudolph really is real". kinda funny.

>I saw this one last year... showed it to my daughter the
>other night (christmas eve) and showed her one of the
>pics... she saw Rudolph's nose and went running upstairs
>to tell mom that "Rudolph really is real". kinda funny.

of course rudolph is real, don't you know anything you dumba$$

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Keyboard Cowboy

It was funny though. She left a note for Santa that night
(before she saw Norad Santa) telling him what she
wanted... she left the PS Saying "Is rudolf real?". You
gotta love kids.

>It was funny though. She left a note for Santa that night
>(before she saw Norad Santa) telling him what she
>wanted... she left the PS Saying "Is rudolf real?". You
>gotta love kids.

nice.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
Job Posting: EDA Compilers, Santa Clara, CA, USA hr@tharas.com VHDL 0 04-06-2005 11:37 PM
TheDigitalReview: BAD SANTA (UNRATED) "BADDER SANTA" - DVD REVIEW Mike McGee DVD Video 0 06-20-2004 11:41 AM

Advertisments