Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Something is limiting email recipients using a POP3 Client

Something is limiting email recipients using a POP3 Client

mjbarbag@yahoo.com

I am using Windows XP Home Edtion (SP2). When I send an email using a
POP3 Client (Outlook Express or Pegasus Mail) to more than 4 addresses
the email looks like it is sent but it never is delivered.
Connectring to my ISP using thier webmail interface or a thirdparty
interface (such as Web2mail) I can send to more than 4 addresses.

I tested on anther PC in my network (Home/Wireless) and I can send to
more than 4 addresses using outlook express to my ISP.

Is there a setting somewhere on the PC or in the Registy that limits.

No errors are registered in the POP3 or SMTP logs or in the event
logs.

I am stumped.

Thanks
MJ