Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: And to all a good night

OT: And to all a good night

Neil

Twas the day before the day before and all through the orfice
all cubicles were empty and no one seemed to take notice
that in IS we were slacking off, though not a new process
'cuase this is the gummint and we've perfected that whole mess.

From me to all of the non-troll, non-dumpers: Season's greetings

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Doom

news:Xns95C8A82AA7551neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> Twas the day before the day before and all through the orfice
> all cubicles were empty and no one seemed to take notice
> that in IS we were slacking off, though not a new process
> 'cuase this is the gummint and we've perfected that whole mess.
>
> From me to all of the non-troll, non-dumpers: Season's greetings

Yeah me too. Happy Holidays you b@stards.

Consultant

merry kwanza

news:Xns95C8A82AA7551neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> Twas the day before the day before and all through the orfice
> all cubicles were empty and no one seemed to take notice
> that in IS we were slacking off, though not a new process
> 'cuase this is the gummint and we've perfected that whole mess.
>
> From me to all of the non-troll, non-dumpers: Season's greetings
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to amuse
> nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Jtyc

> merry kwanza

communist

Keyboard Cowboy

PotD! lol

JaR

> Twas the day before the day before and all through the orfice
> all cubicles were empty and no one seemed to take notice
> that in IS we were slacking off, though not a new process
> 'cuase this is the gummint and we've perfected that whole mess.
>
> From me to all of the non-troll, non-dumpers: Season's greetings

< 1hr to bee^H^H^Heggnog-thirty.

Happy Holidays all you miscreants and lurkers too. Hoist a cup of cheer to
the MCNGP!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Consultant

what does kwanza have to do with communism?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> merry kwanza

> communist

Jtyc

> what does kwanza have to do with communism?

It was an invented holiday purely for political reasons.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#971Qqd6EHA.4028
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> It was an invented holiday purely for political reasons.

you mean like "presidents day"?

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Consultant

like xmas was for commercial reasons

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> what does kwanza have to do with communism?

> It was an invented holiday purely for political reasons.

The non-night night shot Vance Digital Photography 3 10-13-2010 01:47 AM
Good night to one and all unwashed Computer Support 3 07-03-2005 12:30 AM
good night d2004xx Computer Support 0 07-14-2004 03:11 PM
good night on sat clifford woolley Computer Support 6 06-03-2004 12:37 AM
olympus C-700 do not take good photo at night monique Digital Photography 2 10-23-2003 06:26 AM

Advertisments