Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Deer Ken

OT: Deer Ken

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

You asked a day or so ago about Brainbench.

Now you (and anyone else) can find out for yourselves.

Got this via e-mail the other day. Since they're temporarily offering some
of the more popular exams for free through the end of this month, you can
take one of their exams and see for yourself. I would imagine that you
probably won't get a certificate, but I think the e-mail doesn't specify.
Below is the e-mail (with just a couple of edits):

Dear Certification God Frisbee,

Through the end of December, 9 of our certifications are available to you at
no cost. The tests are available to you through sponsorships made by our
training partners.

Typically $49.95, these tests are available to you absolutely free. Upgrade
your resume (HAHA) - impress your boss - (HAHAHA) show off to your friends
(HAHAHAHA)- and it will cost you nothing but your own time investment.

December's sponsored tests include:

* C#
* Cisco Network Support
* ColdFusion MX
* Computer Technical Support
* Java - EJB
* Java 2
* MS SQL Server 2000 Administration
* MS Windows Server 2003 Administration
* Network Security
* Visual Basic.NET

Additionally, 16 more unsponsored certifications are being offered free from
Brainbench.

They include:

* Accounts Payable Fundamentals
* Automotive Industry Knowledge (U.S.)
* CSS2
* English Vocabulary
* Human Resources Concepts (U.S.)
* Linux Administration (General)
* Math Fundamentals
* Medical Terminology
* MS Access 2000 Fundamentals
* RDBMS Concepts
* Typing Speed & Accuracy

So if you have not joined the others that have taken advantage of these
offers to date, please consider doing so before the end of the year!

To check out the list, please click below:

http://consumerurl.brainbench.com/t/9ZJ8/S32G/VU/UUGV4O

Happy Holidays,

Mike

Mike Littman
VP Marketing
Brainbench

--
Fris "Operators are standing by!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
<much snippage>

> Dear Certification God Frisbee,
>
> Through the end of December, 9 of our certifications are available to
> you at no cost. The tests are available to you through sponsorships
> made by our training partners.
>
> Typically $49.95, these tests are available to you absolutely free.
> Upgrade your resume (HAHA) - impress your boss - (HAHAHA) show off to
> your friends (HAHAHAHA)- and it will cost you nothing but your own
> time investment.
>
> December's sponsored tests include:
> * MS SQL Server 2000 Administration
> * RDBMS Concepts
>
> To check out the list, please click below:
>
> http://consumerurl.brainbench.com/t/9ZJ8/S32G/VU/UUGV4O

Well then...mind if I be clicky clicky on that link and try my hand at the
SQL Server and RDBMS Concepts tests? I'm assuming it will "use up" your free
tests. So if you plan on taking those, good luck. Otherwise, I'd like to see
how friggin genius-like I am.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
www.mcngp.com to my signature.

>Well then...mind if I be clicky clicky on that link and try my hand at the
>SQL Server and RDBMS Concepts tests? I'm assuming it will "use up" your free
>tests. So if you plan on taking those, good luck. Otherwise, I'd like to see
>how friggin genius-like I am.

me going 4 english vocabulary

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> <much snippage>
>>
>> Dear Certification God Frisbee,
>>
>> Through the end of December, 9 of our certifications are available to
>> you at no cost. The tests are available to you through sponsorships
>> made by our training partners.
>>
>> Typically $49.95, these tests are available to you absolutely free.
>> Upgrade your resume (HAHA) - impress your boss - (HAHAHA) show off to
>> your friends (HAHAHAHA)- and it will cost you nothing but your own
>> time investment.
>>
>> December's sponsored tests include:
>> * MS SQL Server 2000 Administration
>> * RDBMS Concepts
>>
>> To check out the list, please click below:
>>
>> http://consumerurl.brainbench.com/t/9ZJ8/S32G/VU/UUGV4O

> Well then...mind if I be clicky clicky on that link and try my hand
> at the SQL Server and RDBMS Concepts tests? I'm assuming it will "use
> up" your free tests. So if you plan on taking those, good luck.
> Otherwise, I'd like to see how friggin genius-like I am.

I get the impression that it's free for everyone. If it's not, go ahead, I
don't mind.

Just make sure you post something in their discussion forums

>Just make sure you post something in their discussion forums

what, along the lines of 'how many questions in 76-543?'

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

>> Just make sure you post something in their discussion forums

> what, along the lines of 'how many questions in 76-543?'

Exactly.

Actually, their forums suck, but I have a few friends I keep in contact with
there.

There's a couple of Don's and Paisley's there, too.

Doom

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ken Briscoe wrote:
>> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
>> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> <much snippage>

> I get the impression that it's free for everyone. If it's not, go ahead,
> don't mind.

I'm just waiting for some stupid a$$hole to ask where to find dumps for
these. I'm amazed it hasn't happened yet.

Consultant

where can i find dumps for these?

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Ken Briscoe wrote:
>>> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
>>> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>> <much snippage>

>> I get the impression that it's free for everyone. If it's not, go ahead,
>> don't mind.
>>

> I'm just waiting for some stupid a$$hole to ask where to find dumps for
> these. I'm amazed it hasn't happened yet.

Doom

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> where can i find dumps for these?

A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Doom wrote:
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Ken Briscoe wrote:
>>> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
>>> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>> <much snippage>

>> I get the impression that it's free for everyone. If it's not, go
>> ahead, I
>> don't mind.
>>

> I'm just waiting for some stupid a$$hole to ask where to find dumps
> for these. I'm amazed it hasn't happened yet.

Actually, it has, and on more than one occaision, or did you mean in here?

Their forums drop posts after a certain time, so you wouldn't see it, but
yes there are IDOTS who post there, a site that offers unproctored exams, if
there are br@indumps for the exams. The internet is your br@indump IDOT.

They also attempt to take measure to cut down on cheating, like by using
images instead of text to help avoid cut-and-paste situations. Some tests
are timed, like their typing speed exam. Not sure how they did it, but some
people have recorded speeds of like 50,000 WPM on the exam, heh.

Deer Park on a Mac ? anyone Firefox 1 09-12-2005 10:57 PM
OT: Deer Bob and Briscoe (sorry Ben) FrisbeeŽ MCSE 1 09-06-2005 04:03 PM
OT: Deer Keyboard Cowboy (I didn't use PING, Ben) FrisbeeŽ MCSE 1 07-22-2005 08:49 PM
Deer Park Alpha Kouros Firefox 3 06-14-2005 05:29 PM
ff 1.1 'deer park', re :features/wish Splibbilla Firefox 1 06-03-2005 11:40 AM

Advertisments