Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > WordPad problem

Reply
Thread Tools

WordPad problem

 
 
jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-16-2007
On 16 Jun, 05:12, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> innews:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com:
>
> > On Jun 14, 9:10 pm, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:

>
> <SNIP>
>
> I think we can agree that (mainly I, but you played along) we
> were just killing time with an argument which would be much
> better conducted in person since it could quite easily take
> hours if not days or weeks or months.



Possibly.. Though I think a public archived "forum" with lots of
participants, is far more fruitful and worthwhile on a global scale,
than one on one real life converations. In the latter, only 2 people
benefit, and sub points of discussion last as long as a man's short
term memory.

However, considering we are having this discussion on the world stage,
it's suprising how little anybody has to say on the matter!!
I never understood that about newsgroups

Anyhow, I think the arguments have been made.

>
> So I will just respond to one thing you said - and allow me to
> say that I am a bit of a fanatic, and I like to argue for
> arguing's sake, although everything I do, I *do* do in txt, or
> Pagemaker. And I still use 95B on a 166MHz/64MB (I have 98SELite
> on my 2nd computer because I got tired of waiting 3 hours for a
> song to convert from one format to another).
>



For most techies that don't have an urge to install the latest windows
version and new technology. End users push them into it.

Nowadays comps break quicker - shorter lifespan. One has to buy a MBRD
ot today. It's unwise to get a second hand one.

Now my priority is fanless machines. (I have noise issues). And i'm
not that interested in going into the computer industry..

Most people that are really into the whole small program, efficient
code thing , would I suppose use linux and no GUI.

I know that some people are still using DOS.
For everything. Browsing the web, e.t.c.


> > Anybody with an ounce of sense knows the difference between
> > being lazy and being efficient.

>
> (I once read somewhere that - in that author's opinion - lazy
> people tended to be efficient and do things right the first
> time, to avoid having to do more work. Interesting, huh?)
>


The author is interesting psychologically. He is talking of computer
efficient people, calling themselves lazy because it sounds cool. Of
course, he is most probably one of them.

Lazy people do nothing, and would be offended if somebody else was to
steal their title.

> The are VERY few people in the world who would call using MS
> Word later than ver. 2 "efficient". You should try AmiPro. Now
> THAT was a great word processor - AND MORE. You can still find
> it if you look around. Read this:
>
> http://www.zisman.ca/Articles/1991-92/OCP_AmiPro.html
>
> It apparently runs GREAT under XP!
>


Interesting. Back in the days of Win 3.1, I used and quite liked
Windows Write. With no internet access, and I guess not shopping, I
wasn't aware of AmiPro. I may give it a look.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
c_bennett__@nospamwebtv.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-17-2007
thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
>
> > On Jun 14, 9:10 pm, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:

>
> <SNIP>
>
>
>
> And I still use 95B on a 166MHz/64MB (I have 98SELite
> on my 2nd computer because I got tired of waiting 3 hours for a
> song to convert from one format to another).
> <snip>


Just curious. I run 98 SE on a P166mmx with 64 mb edo ram on a 3 gig
drive.Do you have your 95B on fat16 or 32 and why?

Regards.........

--
-------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Robert Baer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-17-2007
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On 16 Jun, 05:12, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>>innews:(E-Mail Removed) egroups.com:
>>
>>
>>>On Jun 14, 9:10 pm, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>wrote:

>>
>><SNIP>
>>
>>I think we can agree that (mainly I, but you played along) we
>>were just killing time with an argument which would be much
>>better conducted in person since it could quite easily take
>>hours if not days or weeks or months.

>
>
>
> Possibly.. Though I think a public archived "forum" with lots of
> participants, is far more fruitful and worthwhile on a global scale,
> than one on one real life converations. In the latter, only 2 people
> benefit, and sub points of discussion last as long as a man's short
> term memory.
>
> However, considering we are having this discussion on the world stage,
> it's suprising how little anybody has to say on the matter!!
> I never understood that about newsgroups
>
> Anyhow, I think the arguments have been made.
>
>
>>So I will just respond to one thing you said - and allow me to
>>say that I am a bit of a fanatic, and I like to argue for
>>arguing's sake, although everything I do, I *do* do in txt, or
>>Pagemaker. And I still use 95B on a 166MHz/64MB (I have 98SELite
>>on my 2nd computer because I got tired of waiting 3 hours for a
>>song to convert from one format to another).
>>

>
>
>
> For most techies that don't have an urge to install the latest windows
> version and new technology. End users push them into it.
>
> Nowadays comps break quicker - shorter lifespan. One has to buy a MBRD
> ot today. It's unwise to get a second hand one.
>
> Now my priority is fanless machines. (I have noise issues). And i'm
> not that interested in going into the computer industry..
>
> Most people that are really into the whole small program, efficient
> code thing , would I suppose use linux and no GUI.
>
> I know that some people are still using DOS.
> For everything. Browsing the web, e.t.c.
>
>
>
>>>Anybody with an ounce of sense knows the difference between
>>>being lazy and being efficient.

>>
>>(I once read somewhere that - in that author's opinion - lazy
>>people tended to be efficient and do things right the first
>>time, to avoid having to do more work. Interesting, huh?)
>>

>
>
> The author is interesting psychologically. He is talking of computer
> efficient people, calling themselves lazy because it sounds cool. Of
> course, he is most probably one of them.
>
> Lazy people do nothing, and would be offended if somebody else was to
> steal their title.
>
>
>>The are VERY few people in the world who would call using MS
>>Word later than ver. 2 "efficient". You should try AmiPro. Now
>>THAT was a great word processor - AND MORE. You can still find
>>it if you look around. Read this:
>>
>>http://www.zisman.ca/Articles/1991-92/OCP_AmiPro.html
>>
>>It apparently runs GREAT under XP!
>>

>
>
> Interesting. Back in the days of Win 3.1, I used and quite liked
> Windows Write. With no internet access, and I guess not shopping, I
> wasn't aware of AmiPro. I may give it a look.
>
>

*RageMaker*??? Another M$ POS.
Most of the time i use text with a "dumb" editor.
I run 3 OSes: DOS (Win3.11 installed and used on occasion), Win98SE
(using it now and us it most of the time), and Win2K for programs that
"demand" that as a minimum.
Even wrote DOS programs that can use all memory available, that run
in DOS and AFAIK all WinDoze OSes (as-is).
 
Reply With Quote
 
thanatoid
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-17-2007
(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:20070616220829.558$(E-Mail Removed):

> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
>>
>> > On Jun 14, 9:10 pm, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > wrote:

>>
>> <SNIP>
>>
>>
>>
>> And I still use 95B on a 166MHz/64MB (I have 98SELite
>> on my 2nd computer because I got tired of waiting 3 hours
>> for a song to convert from one format to another).
>> <snip>

>
> Just curious. I run 98 SE on a P166mmx with 64 mb edo ram
> on a 3 gig drive.Do you have your 95B on fat16 or 32 and
> why?
>
> Regards.........
>


That was exactly what I bought almost exactly 10 years ago.
Since then I have changed HD's and added an LG CD-R drive. I
still have 64MB of RAM but I do have a Matrox graphics card with
its own memory.

I have both 95B and 98SELite formatted with FAT32. The 166 95B
machine had 7 partitions on an 8.4 drive, the other 16 on a 40
GB drive.

Fat 32 (introduced with the OEM version of Win95B while
Microsoft was still selling MS Windows95A in stores and with
brand name machines) has a variety of advantages over 16 which
you can read about in wikipedia and thousands of other places. I
have never had any problems. FWIW, I have read an *MVP* refer to
the NTFS file system as "fiasco" - not that it is applicable to
our machines.

BTW if you use the 166 machine for the web, I strongly recommend
visiting www.offbyone.com. You will be amazed.

Regards
t.

--
Disagreements and the usual insults expected and welcomed.
 
Reply With Quote
 
thanatoid
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-17-2007
"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> On 16 Jun, 05:12, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote
>> innews:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com
>> :
>>
>> > On Jun 14, 9:10 pm, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > wrote:

>>
>> <SNIP>
>>
>> I think we can agree that (mainly I, but you played along)
>> we were just killing time with an argument which would be
>> much better conducted in person since it could quite
>> easily take hours if not days or weeks or months.

>
>
> Possibly.. Though I think a public archived "forum" with
> lots of participants, is far more fruitful and worthwhile
> on a global scale, than one on one real life converations.
> In the latter, only 2 people benefit, and sub points of
> discussion last as long as a man's short term memory.
>
> However, considering we are having this discussion on the
> world stage, it's suprising how little anybody has to say
> on the matter!! I never understood that about newsgroups


This group (although I see you have crossposted to a few more)
is rather under-populated. Also, I think most people get tired
of arguing with me. I have been mistreated rather harshly is
some groups just for expressing opinions. But then of course
there are those who are even worse than me with arguing just for
something to do.

> Anyhow, I think the arguments have been made.


Agreed.

>>
>> So I will just respond to one thing you said - and allow
>> me to say that I am a bit of a fanatic, and I like to
>> argue for arguing's sake, although everything I do, I *do*
>> do in txt, or Pagemaker. And I still use 95B on a
>> 166MHz/64MB (I have 98SELite on my 2nd computer because I
>> got tired of waiting 3 hours for a song to convert from
>> one format to another).
>>

> For most techies that don't have an urge to install the
> latest windows version and new technology. End users push
> them into it.
>
> Nowadays comps break quicker - shorter lifespan. One has to
> buy a MBRD ot today. It's unwise to get a second hand one.


This computer is almost 10 yars old and runs just great. Of
course, it took years of tweaking Win95B to behave the way it
should.

> Now my priority is fanless machines. (I have noise issues).
> And i'm not that interested in going into the computer
> industry..


Just for fun of it, ever looked at the tiny Mac the size of a CD
drive? It has no fan I believe. The really cool looking white
one about 5-8 years ago didn't have a fan either, but was so
ridiculously overpriced I only ever saw it on the set of the
Drew Carey show. (The set designers often get to take stuff home
it's over.)

But I am not a Mac fan. They have made great contributions and
their aesthetics are second to almost none, but they are way too
arrogant and overpriced, and most of their innovations (which
they later sued MS over) were stolen from Xerox PARC in the
first place.

You can get custom (a bit expensive) power supplies which make
almost NO noise. Google.

>> > Anybody with an ounce of sense knows the difference
>> > between being lazy and being efficient.

>>
>> (I once read somewhere that - in that author's opinion -
>> lazy people tended to be efficient and do things right the
>> first time, to avoid having to do more work. Interesting,
>> huh?)
>>

> The author is interesting psychologically. He is talking
> of computer efficient people, calling themselves lazy
> because it sounds cool. Of course, he is most probably one
> of them.


He wasn't talking about computers. I think it was a work of
fiction (which of course does NOT preclude great insights) and
it was a long time ago.

> Lazy people do nothing, and would be offended if somebody
> else was to steal their title.
>
>> The are VERY few people in the world who would call using
>> MS Word later than ver. 2 "efficient". You should try
>> AmiPro. Now THAT was a great word processor - AND MORE.
>> You can still find it if you look around. Read this:
>>
>> http://www.zisman.ca/Articles/1991-92/OCP_AmiPro.html
>>
>> It apparently runs GREAT under XP!
>>

>
> Interesting. Back in the days of Win 3.1, I used and quite
> liked Windows Write. With no internet access, and I guess
> not shopping, I wasn't aware of AmiPro. I may give it a
> look.


Have fun. If you ask in alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.old someone
may post it for you. I would but I still have my ten year old
33.6 modem.

Regards
t.


--
Disagreements and the usual insults expected and welcomed.
 
Reply With Quote
 
thanatoid
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-17-2007
Robert Baer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1W2di.1264$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

<SNIP>

> *RageMaker*??? Another M$ POS.


I don't know what you mean. Pagemaker was the first DTP program
for Windows, made by Aldus in Seattle and since then bought out
and ****ed up, excuse me, improved, and finally killed off by
Adobe, as appears to be their SOM. (They did the same with a
couple of other Aldus programs which were better than Adobe's,
and are doing it all the time with other software.)

> Most of the time i use text with a "dumb" editor.


So do I, but occasionally I need some design. I learned
computers mainly to use Pagemaker where I worked over 15 years
ago and I still like it. Why change if it does everything you
need?

<SNIP>

BTW you are supporting Scientology using Earthlink.

--
Disagreements and the usual insults expected and welcomed.
 
Reply With Quote
 
c_bennett__@nospamwebtv.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-18-2007
thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote in
> news:20070616220829.558$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >> wrote in
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
> >>
> >> > On Jun 14, 9:10 pm, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >> > wrote:
> >>
> >> <SNIP>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> And I still use 95B on a 166MHz/64MB (I have 98SELite
> >> on my 2nd computer because I got tired of waiting 3 hours
> >> for a song to convert from one format to another).
> >> <snip>

> >
> > Just curious. I run 98 SE on a P166mmx with 64 mb edo ram
> > on a 3 gig drive.Do you have your 95B on fat16 or 32 and
> > why?
> >
> > Regards.........
> >

>
> That was exactly what I bought almost exactly 10 years ago.
> Since then I have changed HD's and added an LG CD-R drive. I
> still have 64MB of RAM but I do have a Matrox graphics card with
> its own memory.
>
> I have both 95B and 98SELite formatted with FAT32. The 166 95B
> machine had 7 partitions on an 8.4 drive, the other 16 on a 40
> GB drive.
>
> Fat 32 (introduced with the OEM version of Win95B while
> Microsoft was still selling MS Windows95A in stores and with
> brand name machines) has a variety of advantages over 16 which
> you can read about in wikipedia and thousands of other places. I
> have never had any problems. FWIW, I have read an *MVP* refer to
> the NTFS file system as "fiasco" - not that it is applicable to
> our machines.
>
> BTW if you use the 166 machine for the web, I strongly recommend
> visiting www.offbyone.com. You will be amazed.
>
> Regards
> t.


Hi, Thanks for feedback. The seperate graphics card explains a lot. I
deal mostly in this, email, and book/dvd/searches thru Amazon etc. So,
I've never considered a seperate card necessary. Mine is on the cpu and
is 2 mb. I've been thinking lately of adding another pc and haven't made
up what passes for a mind on what to get. Unless I go for broadband, I
can't see getting anything new. Especially XP or Vista. If I stick with
dial-up, I'll haunt the thrift stores till I see something which tests
out ok,but, has more cpu,ram,hd and at least a cdr. Can't see on dial-up
using anything beyond WinMe anyway. Others, I'm sure will disagree.
That's freedom by golly.

D/l Offbyone, faq looks interesting. It's almost 10 pm and time for the
sack. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Best regards...

Charles Bennett

--
-------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
 
Reply With Quote
 
c_bennett__@nospamwebtv.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-18-2007
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote in
> > news:20070616220829.558$(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > >> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > >> wrote in
> > >> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
> > >>
> > >> > On Jun 14, 9:10 pm, thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > >> > wrote:
> > >>
> > >> <SNIP>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> And I still use 95B on a 166MHz/64MB (I have 98SELite
> > >> on my 2nd computer because I got tired of waiting 3 hours
> > >> for a song to convert from one format to another).
> > >> <snip>
> > >
> > > Just curious. I run 98 SE on a P166mmx with 64 mb edo ram
> > > on a 3 gig drive.Do you have your 95B on fat16 or 32 and
> > > why?
> > >
> > > Regards.........
> > >

> >
> > That was exactly what I bought almost exactly 10 years ago.
> > Since then I have changed HD's and added an LG CD-R drive. I
> > still have 64MB of RAM but I do have a Matrox graphics card with
> > its own memory.
> >
> > I have both 95B and 98SELite formatted with FAT32. The 166 95B
> > machine had 7 partitions on an 8.4 drive, the other 16 on a 40
> > GB drive.
> >
> > Fat 32 (introduced with the OEM version of Win95B while
> > Microsoft was still selling MS Windows95A in stores and with
> > brand name machines) has a variety of advantages over 16 which
> > you can read about in wikipedia and thousands of other places. I
> > have never had any problems. FWIW, I have read an *MVP* refer to
> > the NTFS file system as "fiasco" - not that it is applicable to
> > our machines.
> >
> > BTW if you use the 166 machine for the web, I strongly recommend
> > visiting www.offbyone.com. You will be amazed.
> >
> > Regards
> > t.

>
> Hi, Thanks for feedback. The seperate graphics card explains a lot. I
> deal mostly in this, email, and book/dvd/searches thru Amazon etc. So,
> I've never considered a seperate card necessary. Mine is on the cpu
> and is 2 mb. I've been thinking lately of adding another pc and haven't
> made up what passes for a mind on what to get. Unless I go for
> broadband, I can't see getting anything new. Especially XP or Vista. If
> I stick with dial-up, I'll haunt the thrift stores till I see
> something which tests out ok,but, has more cpu,ram,hd and at least a
> cdr. Can't see on dial-up using anything beyond WinMe anyway. Others,
> I'm sure will disagree. That's freedom by golly.
>
> D/l Offbyone, faq looks interesting. It's almost 10 pm and time for the
> sack. I'll check it out tomorrow.
>
> Best regards...
>
> Charles Bennett


OOPs, Sorry, should have used Follow To. Didn't mean to post to so many
groups. Sorry! C B

--
-------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
 
Reply With Quote
 
thanatoid
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-19-2007
(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:20070617214806.409$(E-Mail Removed):

<SNIP>

>> That was exactly what I bought almost exactly 10 years
>> ago. Since then I have changed HD's and added an LG CD-R
>> drive. I still have 64MB of RAM but I do have a Matrox
>> graphics card with its own memory.

>
> Hi, Thanks for feedback. The seperate graphics card
> explains a lot.


I only got it because I "thought" I was going to do some
animation and advanced graphics, which of course I never got
around to. For most purposes, onboard graphics are be quite
sufficient. I got a sound card because I knew that I wanted the
music to be of better quality - I use the computers for music a
lot. My 2GHz/256MB/98SELite machine uses onboard video and it
works JUST FINE. I did get a sound card for it for reasons
mentioned above.

> I deal mostly in this, email, and
> book/dvd/searches thru Amazon etc.


The ONLY disadvantage (far outweighed by its advantages) of OB1
is that it does not even recognize Java or Flash, so SOME sites
you just get a blank screen. In those cases I use Opera
(although sometimes you can "view source" and find a link to a
page which will display fine). But most sites work fine with it
although the "design" is rendered in a much simplified form (in
most cases a plus since most web design is pretty pathetic).

> So, I've never
> considered a seperate card necessary. Mine is on the cpu
> and is 2 mb.


You don't need anything new. Use this until it dies and then get
something a little newer in good shape and install Win98Lite on
it.

> I've been thinking lately of adding another
> pc and haven't made up what passes for a mind on what to
> get. Unless I go for broadband, I can't see getting
> anything new. Especially XP or Vista.


Wouldn't touch those with a hundred foot pole.

> If I stick with
> dial-up, I'll haunt the thrift stores till I see
> something which tests out ok,but, has more cpu,ram,hd and
> at least a cdr.


Unless you DL lots of movies and/or are a DVD pirate, I really
see no point in broadband. What's the rush? So it takes me 6 hrs
to DL an album. Big deal. I can read a book (remember those?) in
the meantime.

You can get an LG CD-R for about 15-25 bucks and they are VERY
good. When I got one for this machine, I put my old Toshiba 12X
CD reader drive in a 486/16 HP Vectra (had to cut a hole for the
cables, it sits on top there being no space in a low-profile
machine) and it works just fine. A 64MB SIMM oth (IF you can
find one in an "antique" store) can cost you almost what a 512
or 1GB stick of "current" memory would. But you can find an old
machine with one in it for $10 if you look around.

<SNIP>

Regards
t.

--
Disagreements and the usual insults expected and welcomed.
 
Reply With Quote
 
dh@.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-20-2007
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:07:54 -0700, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Jun 12, 2:18 am, dh@. wrote:
>> I made some WordPad documents using Windows 98 and WordPad. Then I
>> loaded them into another computer that uses Windows xp version 5.1. They
>> appeared to load okay, but when I try to open them I get the message:
>>
>> Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files.
>>
>> What's up with that? Do later versions of WordPad not recognise things
>> done using earlier versions, or what?

>
>Windows XP is Windows NT v5.1 (the 5.1 is mentioned in
>start..run..msinfo32)
>
>There is no such thing as your term.


Which term it that?

>Anyhow, something screwed up. Try to repeat the problem if you're
>interested finding what the problem was, the root of it. But to just
>solve your problem. You have a file you want to open.
>
>If you don't have Ms Word, try Word Viewer.
>It's free and should open anything from word, wordpad, whatever. Just
>as Word would.
>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
>
>Like Word, it can open documents saved in earlier versions of Word.
>
>You can then click edit..select all, and Copy,paste. The text into
>your word processor e.g. wordpad.


It still seems that there must be some way of getting WordPad to
open WordPad documents...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wordpad double spacing problem Jeff Strickland Computer Information 6 11-17-2011 11:42 PM
Problem with WordPad all of a sudden. THEO@TO. Computer Information 23 12-24-2009 12:13 AM
Problem reinstalling Wordpad and calculator - keeps uninstalling OE &WMP HiC Computer Support 8 05-02-2008 12:39 AM
Re: Write Chinese in Wordpad Luigi Donatello Asero HTML 11 09-26-2005 01:54 PM
Re: Write Chinese in Wordpad Luigi Donatello Asero HTML 0 09-25-2005 11:39 PM



Advertisments