Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > A festivus for the rest of us

A festivus for the rest of us

Ken Briscoe

"Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the
last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I
realized there had to be another way!"

Frank 2:4-6

Today is December 23rd. Happy Festivus to all!

Wishing everyone a pleasant Festivus. Now, let us air our greivances.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

<oe-qf-sig>

Doom

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the
> last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I
> realized there had to be another way!"
>
> Frank 2:4-6
>

> Today is December 23rd. Happy Festivus to all!
>

> Wishing everyone a pleasant Festivus. Now, let us air our greivances.

Who has to pin George?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for
>> the last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows
>> upon him, I realized there had to be another way!"
>>
>> Frank 2:4-6
>>

>> Today is December 23rd. Happy Festivus to all!
>>

>> Wishing everyone a pleasant Festivus. Now, let us air our greivances.
>>

> Who has to pin George?

I think somebody has to pin Mean or Consultant.

Unless, of course, they have something better to do.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

OT: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us FrisbeeŽ MCSE 7 12-27-2008 05:54 PM
OT: Festivus Briscobar MCSE 40 12-27-2005 10:55 PM
Does the Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite have a detachable palm rest? =?Utf-8?B?Y19sZXlkZW4=?= Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 10:28 PM
One down ... bring on the rest Brat MCSE 0 12-14-2003 11:48 PM
process runs 1 clock cycle behind rest of code MNQ VHDL 3 07-07-2003 07:39 PM

Advertisments