Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Bud light anyone?

OT: Bud light anyone?

Network Guru

www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Network Guru wrote:
> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

I'd like a review, please... before I look at that.

--
Fris "Two hooves way up?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Network Guru <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

Yeah, just based on principle, I'm not going to click on a link that goes to
a file named "horse.mpg". Thanks for the thought though, NG.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

Doom

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

Being the sick individual I am, I clicked on it. I laughed and I was not
repulsed in any way. It is safe for all to click.

Jtyc

MY EYES!!!

Ze googles... zay do nothsing!!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg
>>

> Being the sick individual I am, I clicked on it. I laughed and I was not
> repulsed in any way. It is safe for all to click.

Knowing what a sick individual you are, I beleive I'll wait for another
review.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Nerd32768

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Network Guru wrote:
> > www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

> I'd like a review, please... before I look at that.
>
> --
> Fris "Two hooves way up?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.com
>
> Certaholics

its a recording of a bud light commercial

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Nerd32768 wrote:
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Network Guru wrote:
>>> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

>> I'd like a review, please... before I look at that.
>>
>> --
>> Fris "Two hooves way up?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>>
>> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
>> http://www.mcngp.com
>>
>> Certaholics
>>

> its a recording of a bud light commercial

Well, that's just the worst review I've ever read.

D-

Doom

news:Xns95C85686F261Eplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
>> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg
>>>

>> Being the sick individual I am, I clicked on it. I laughed and I was not
>> repulsed in any way. It is safe for all to click.
>>

> Knowing what a sick individual you are, I beleive I'll wait for another
> review.

Smart move

Consultant

some broad getting blasted in the face by a horses gas release

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...