Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > W3Schools into CHM files...

W3Schools into CHM files...

Blue Streak

Has anyone compiled the tutorials on w3schools.com into compiled help
files (CHM)?

Is there a place to download these files?

Edwin van der Vaart

Blue Streak wrote:
> Has anyone compiled the tutorials on w3schools.com into compiled help
> files (CHM)?

Never done it.

> Is there a place to download these files?

No.

You can use an application to compile those tutorials into a chm file.
http://www.softany.com/winchm/ ($49,00)
--
Edwin van der Vaart
http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site

David Dorward

On Jun 11, 8:44 pm, Blue Streak <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Has anyone compiled the tutorials on w3schools.com into compiled help
> files (CHM)?

<shudder>

Their tutorials are more than a little error prone. As learning
resources they are dreadful. Avoid them, in CHM format or otherwise.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/

Blue Streak

On Jun 11, 4:16 pm, Edwin van der Vaart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Blue Streak wrote:
> > Has anyone compiled the tutorials on w3schools.com into compiled help
> > files (CHM)?

> Never done it.
>
> > Is there a place to download these files?

> No.
>
> You can use an application to compile those tutorials into a chm file.http://www.softany.com/winchm/($49,00)
> --
> Edwin van der Vaarthttp://www.semi-conductor.nl/ Links to Semiconductors siteshttp://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site
> Explicitly no permission given to Forum4Designers, onlinemarketingtoday,
> 24help.info, issociate.de and software-help1.org to duplicate this post.

Is there a freeware CHM compiler I can get anywhere?

What can I say? I'm cheap!

Matt Probert

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:47:51 -0700, Blue Streak
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is there a freeware CHM compiler I can get anywhere?

Microsoft

Matt

--
The Probert Encyclopaedia

Reliable, accountable, data for serious researchers

Understandable and usable information for students

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com

CHM question Maximise the chm file Andre Linoge HTML 0 05-11-2012 04:54 PM
w3schools chuckle freemont HTML 6 09-14-2010 07:46 PM
does XHTML compile into CHM files? John Salerno HTML 4 01-26-2006 05:18 PM
Semi-OT: W3Schools current browser stats JDS HTML 1 02-02-2005 09:31 PM
RE: Help, *.CHM, etc -> *nix .chm viewer Christian Wilcox Python 1 01-21-2004 06:18 PM

Advertisments