Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question for Windows 2000 server GPO

Question for Windows 2000 server GPO

Sam

You are trying to logon to win 2k server, it asks you to change your
password. Your account belongs to Sales OU. Following GPO has been set.

1) GPO for the Sales OU enforces minimum password length of 14.

2) GPO for the Domain enforces you minimum password length of 12.

3) GPO for the Site enforces minimum password length of 10.

4) GPO for the local policy enforces minimum password length of 8.

What is the minimum password length you could use?
a) 14
b) 12
c) 10
d) 8

Thank you

Rowdy Yates

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1103728801.139044.156760
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> You are trying to logon to win 2k server, it asks you to change your
> password. Your account belongs to Sales OU. Following GPO has been set.
>
> 1) GPO for the Sales OU enforces minimum password length of 14.
>
> 2) GPO for the Domain enforces you minimum password length of 12.
>
> 3) GPO for the Site enforces minimum password length of 10.
>
> 4) GPO for the local policy enforces minimum password length of 8.
>
> What is the minimum password length you could use?
> a) 14
> b) 12
> c) 10
> d) 8
>
> Thank you

thats easy.
14 + 12 + 10 + 8 = 44
make sure you convert to binary, otherwise they won't accept the answer =

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Keyboard Cowboy

Sam,

I see that this group is being more un-helpful than
usual. Must be the holiday season. Please, email me at:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). This is the best resource and will
help you to fulfill your MCSE requirements.

HTH!

Neil

did you hear "Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> You are trying to logon to win 2k server, it asks you to change your
> password. Your account belongs to Sales OU. Following GPO has been set.
>
> 1) GPO for the Sales OU enforces minimum password length of 14.
>
> 2) GPO for the Domain enforces you minimum password length of 12.
>
> 3) GPO for the Site enforces minimum password length of 10.
>
> 4) GPO for the local policy enforces minimum password length of 8.
>
> What is the minimum password length you could use?
> a) 14
> b) 12
> c) 10
> d) 8
>
> Thank you

yer kiddin'...so you feel confident to write the test? (password policies
are applied at the domain level. read a bit will you)

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

=?Utf-8?B?THVpcyBEYXJpbyBWaXZhcw==?=

the GPO to enforce the length of password are set to level of domain, this
case are 12 characteres.

Sam

Thanks Luis Dario Vivas.... appreciate your help..