Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCP 70-215 Number of Questions, Time, CAT?

MCP 70-215 Number of Questions, Time, CAT?

Sam

Hi,

I have few questions about 70-215 exam.

1) How many question are there in the exam?

2) How much time do i have to answer them?

3) What is the format of the exam, is it CAT(Computer Adaptive Testing)
OR Convential Exam?
I really appreciate all your help..

Thank you again,

Sam

LnkWizard

Answers in-line with message

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I have few questions about 70-215 exam.
>
> 1) How many question are there in the exam?

Enough to find out how well you can memorize answers or
if you studied correctly enough to evaluate you skill knowledge

> 2) How much time do i have to answer them?

If you know your stuff, more than enough, if you don't
not enough

> 3) What is the format of the exam, is it CAT(Computer Adaptive Testing)
> OR Convential Exam?

Does it really matter? If you have studied correctly and
know your material, and have the hands-on skills that are
recommended then you have nothing to worry about.

> I really appreciate all your help..
>
> Thank you again,
>
> Sam

BTW, a judicious use of google or even a good look
around the M$ website would have garnered you the
anwers you wanted.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Sam

I know my stuff, But just wanted to know how the exam works....
Microsoft wesite does not help.. If you don't have answer than don't
give free advise..

Consultant

if you knew your stuff, then you'd know how to find the information you
seek, which you haven't seemed to have found, leading me, as well as others,
to believe that, in actuality, you indeed, do not know your stuff

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I know my stuff, But just wanted to know how the exam works....
> Microsoft wesite does not help.. If you don't have answer than don't
> give free advise..

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Sam wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> I have few questions about 70-215 exam.

Okay, shoot!

> 1) How many question are there in the exam?

About 1500

> 2) How much time do i have to answer them?

About ten seconds per question

> 3) What is the format of the exam, is it CAT(Computer Adaptive
> Testing) OR Convential Exam?

It's Convential, meaning you need to bone-up on Convents.

> I really appreciate all your help..

Why, you're quite welcome!

> Thank you again,

And you're welcome again!

> Sam

That Sam I Am, That Sam I Am, I do not like that Sam I Am!

For what it's worth, Sam, none of your questions matter. Study, take the
exam.

--
Fris "Free advice and all questions answered!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Rowdy Yates

i see london, i see france, i see someone who can't google "ms exam".

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in
news:##(E-Mail Removed):

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Rowdy Yates

you try to confuse. eh?

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ubi#65D6EHA.2572
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Sam

It looks like all of you are afraid of others getting their
Certifications.. and they will take your job.. U guyes need to be more
confident.. i don't expect anymore help from any of u guyes.. I will
let all you know when i pass my test.. it will be soon..
so bye from now..

Peace..

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Sam wrote:
> It looks like all of you are afraid of others getting their
> Certifications..

What gives you that impression? Why would we be askeered?

Be a lert. The world needs more lerts.

> and they will take your job..

If they take our jobs, then they must be good. R U good?

Well, you could be good. If only you knew the number of questions, the time
to answer, and the format. We're going to keep that secret, so you will
FAIL! BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Without this super-secret knowledge, there is NO WAY you can PASS!

> U guyes need to be more
> confident..

We're working on that.

> i don't expect anymore help from any of u guyes..

You don't need anymore. We've told you all you need to know to pass. And
you're so ungrateful! That's never happened here before.

> I will
> let all you know when i pass my test..

We await with baited breath.

> it will be soon..

Shall I check back in five minutes?

> so bye from now..

Bye!

> Peace..

Peace on you, too!

--
Fris "All we are saying, is give Sam a chance!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Rowdy Yates wrote:
> you try to confuse. eh?

I answered all questions truthfully.

There might be more than 1,500 questions in the pool... I don't know that
one for certain.

--
Fris "And you might have more like 15 seconds per question" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
Number of Questions in MCP 70-306 Padmavathi Babu Microsoft Certification 1 12-30-2003 06:40 PM
I need an MCP number D J Price Microsoft Certification 2 12-24-2003 03:08 AM

Advertisments